What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Club jerseys 2008

Red Bear

Referee
Roosters yesterday released the heritage jersey to the public.
http://www.sydneygameday.com.au/secureshop/product.php?ProductID=2523&cat_id=404

2523.jpg

Limited edition only avaliable at Gameday.
I got mine today in a deal that included our book From Where the Sun Rises. Excellent jersey. Made of cotton at the request of the fans.
Im wearing it to Penwuff.
thats a fantastic jersey, simple, effective, sponsor doesnt ruin it etc. And in cotton! Much better for the fans when the jerseys are in cotton, the polyester jerseys are friggen sh*t to wear.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
They are scheduled to wear it v Newcastle in R6 I believe.

Sood

Juniors
Tried to get a 2008 souths jersey for my mate for his birthday, but found out they not for sale cause they haven't got an away/sleeve sponsor yet!
lol wtf are they doing. Them holding out for more money doesn't seem to be working.

Patorick

Staff member
Liked the grey newcastle jersey today, but they really should switch to blue shorts and socks. Just too much grey. Oh and the numbers on the back should be blue or black instead of white.

Just my opinion anyway.

Nuke

Staff member
I was watching the Toyota Cup game (Knights-Warriors) this morning, and as soon as it started, I noticed that the Knights numbers were almost un-noticeable. The first-grade jerseys must have a slightly darker shade of grey-silver because the white numbers stood out a little better, but for heavens sake ... light coloured jerseys need dark numbers, not white. Blue numbers would be the best option, and quite frankly, I can't see how they chose to use the white numbers in the first place. Bloody hell ... it's not hard people!

Slackboy72

Coach
This years Heritage Jersey for the Dragons announced today:
HERITAGE08.jpg

No great surprises here. This takes our 2008 count to 5 jerseys.

Slackboy72

Coach
I thought they would stick a slouch hat emblem on the normal jersey and add $10 to the price. My mistake then. Make that four.

I thought they would stick a slouch hat emblem on the normal jersey and add $10 to the price. My mistake then. Make that four.

I've just double checked the letter that dousty sent out with the club magazine. It says that we will have four jerseys this season, being the four I mentioned earlier.

For those interested, these are the dates the club plans NOT to wear the Red V jersey:

Rd 5 (Alternate)
Rd 6 (Heritage)
Rd 9 (Alternate)
Rd 11 (Alternate)
Rd 18 (Alternate)
Rd 24 (Alternate)

Round 11's a bit confusing considering it's a Manly home game and they presumably will be wearing their chiefly maroon home strip.

Latest posts