What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coach drama will make it tough for Eels: Morrison

Avenger

Immortal
It just means that the majority of us have a stack of decency and feel sorry for the man. I have put sh*t on him, however now I would not be fussed if he stayed for another couple of years.

forward pass

Coach
Having said all of that....it was great to see the boys training on Sports Tonight last night.

Really whets your appetite for next year.......

Hellsy

Immortal
Absolutely!
Did you see Tim Smith in the background when they were interviewing Danny Green on the late edition? :LOL: :LOL: He was on a bike and his back was to the camera but he had his head stretched round watching them interview Danny

forward pass

Coach
Sure did.

What about Danny Greens training... Holy sh*t Batman - how can one human do all that? Is there a fitter man alive ?

Hellsy

Immortal
He is a pretty awesome athlete hey?
We met him after an Eels training session once, Hayden Knowles brought him over and introduced him to us.
Great guy, I'm not into boxing at all but he has my support

Eelementary

Post Whore
Go Marcos Ambrose!

Go Danny "The Green Machine"!

Go Don King!

I got Danny Green's autograph once - I was wearing an Eels polo shirt, too. He saw it, grinned and said, "Go the Mighty Eels!"

I found my new non-Eels, non-Rugby League Idol then and there.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Hurriflatch said:
Will be very interesting to see how everyone reacts next year

to be honest I'm expecting either a premiership or a wooden spoon in 2006 I honestly can't see any middle ground coming our way in 2006.

In this competition anything can happen and it is not only dependant on what happens at Parramatta but also what other clubs come up with.

Stagger eel

Staff member
El Diablo said:
So Green v Mundine could be Eels v Dragons

look, tbh..I'm a fan of boxing and a fan of both fighters, but I'll be a Danny supporter when those 2 clash, however don't disregard the Man, he's very clever man in the ring and I've spoken to boxing experts who have actually tipped the Man to beat him in 12 rounds.

I don't think there's too much between them.

number8

Juniors
I wonder whether they can get Green in the colours too?

How good would that be!!!

two.jpg

rahman1.jpg

number8

Juniors
<UPtheEELS> said:
Go Danny. I still think Green will have Mundines a** in about 6-7 rounds.

I'm not a boxing fan So I've got no idea. But I hope that's right!

Utey

Coach
Iam no expert either just a casual observers opinion. But go Green go. Knock Mundines head off.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Green is a boxer, Mundane is a mouth

I think Green will win easily

Latest posts