What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coach Flanno

denis preston

First Grade
I had stated this about two weeks after hook was sacked. You can see the guy loves what he does. Real shame if he is shown the door after this season.
His negative for me is some of his selections or non selections but it’s a real credit to him how he has got the side motivated & they haven’t thrown the towel in. Our attack looks better as well.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I am loving what Carr is doing during a difficult time and his passion in the press conferences. I am so glad he is staying.

I am counting down the weeks and really hope Manly don't make the finals so Flanno can join asap to get the roster for 2024 sorted quick smart. Surely he won't stay at Manly once they are done for the season.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
I am loving what Carr is doing during a difficult time and his passion in the press conferences. I am so glad he is staying.

I am counting down the weeks and really hope Manly don't make the finals so Flanno can join asap to get the roster for 2024 sorted quick smart. Surely he won't stay at Manly once they are done for the season.
I don't have a reason, I just hope Manly don't make the finals because, you know, it's Manly!

Slippery Morris

First Grade
The only reason the bunker was brought in is to eliminate howlers yet they are the ones making the howlers. I honestly believe I have seen more howlers since the bunker than before. Annesley admitted they can make mistakes. Well what is the use of them if they can make mistakes? It defeats the whole purpose. In Soccer they have brought in the VAR and I am yet to see a howler made by the video ref.

What I hate is the ref is there and has the best view. Any 50/50 calls should go back to the ref to see the monitor and he make the call like they do in soccer. He should have total control and the bunker have none. They are there to provide a supporting function only. They are there to support him and should never over rule him and that is the issue. It should be up to the ref to overrule his decision. That is why the VAR in soccer have yet to make a howler because they do not make a call unless it is 100% obvious with the offside lines they produce. Any 50/50 goes back to the ref. If it ends up a howler the ref is to blame. Now we have the ref and the bunker to blame depending on the circumstances.

denis preston

First Grade
I’m sure I’m not the only person who wants to grab those big ugly jowls of his and give him a good old fashioned headbutt. Crawley and Hooper have got to be two of the luckiest people in the world. Talentless hacks who have somehow have scored a job with FoxSports. Merkin is too kind a word for them.
The two blokes on the other side of the table haven’t been short of luck as well. It is just tabloid stuff now since Ikin left.