What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coaches Linked to Raiders

sydraider

First Grade
parra pete said:
Will not divulge my source..suffice to say it will be SPOT ON.......

Just have to wait and see then, If its announced before Rd 9 Ill buy you a beer at parra stadium, I personally have a feeling they will go with someone else, which wont be announced for some time yet.

Bay56

First Grade
parra pete is on the right track .. but he hasnt given you the full story

azza

Juniors
So basically you are insinuating that Henry will be appointed caretaker coach for 2007 so that Stuart can take over in 2008, eh Bay? What kind of career move would that be for Henry? Sorry, I think your Stuart theory is nothing more than a pipe dream.

Macko8

Juniors
i hope we dont get neil henry to be honest....i mean we need a coach who can attract big names and his only assistant at the cowboys....does anyone feel the same way as me???????I mean IMO it'll be as bad as signing kevvie walters no offence to kev though.

IMO we have to put all out and go for Chris Anderson. I dont really think we'll get johnny lang thats really a sh*tty pipe dream if you ask me.

Realistically if chris doesnt come than you can expect someone like neil henry,d.anderson or simmons which flat out faken pisses me off.

Bay56

First Grade
azza said:
So basically you are insinuating that Henry will be appointed caretaker coach for 2007 so that Stuart can take over in 2008, eh Bay? What kind of career move would that be for Henry? Sorry, I think your Stuart theory is nothing more than a pipe dream.

no probs azza

Stuart

Juniors
Macko8 said:
i hope we dont get neil henry to be honest....i mean we need a coach who can attract big names and his only assistant at the cowboys....does anyone feel the same way as me???????I mean IMO it'll be as bad as signing kevvie walters no offence to kev though.

IMO we have to put all out and go for Chris Anderson. I dont really think we'll get johnny lang thats really a sh*tty pipe dream if you ask me.

Realistically if chris doesnt come than you can expect someone like neil henry,d.anderson or simmons which flat out faken pisses me off.

I have no problem with it as long as they think he is the best caoch available. In the end attracting "big name" players is only going to be a small part of the puzzle in our future success, the importance of which has been hyped by the media, IMO its going to be much more important we get the most of our talented juniors, we want the coach who can do that best.

thickos

First Grade
The untold story.....

Bay is CEO, Assistant coach to Henry, Ball boy, trainer and masseuse. Cost cutting measures at Raiders HQ these days :lol:

jed

First Grade
thickos said:
The untold story.....

Bay is CEO, Assistant coach to Henry, Ball boy, trainer and masseuse. Cost cutting measures at Raiders HQ these days :lol:
Not to mention butcher and head dietician ;-)

parra pete

Referee
sydraider said:
Just have to wait and see then, If its announced before Rd 9 Ill buy you a beer at parra stadium, I personally have a feeling they will go with someone else, which wont be announced for some time yet.

Mmmmmmmmm Beer......

sydraider

First Grade
parra pete said:
Mmmmmmmmm Beer......

no probs Pete, Im more than happy to accomodate you, I should definately be at that game, PM me and we can organise to meet up at the game and we shall have a few cold ones ;-)

Latest posts