What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coffin Gnail Gnumber 1

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Yes folks, you've just seen what is probably THE worst kicking game and use of a gale by an NRL halfback EVER.

First half kicks all straight to players. ONe of which was Campbell. Brialliant Nobby.
Second half. Well what were those abominations supposed to be?

The upside is that this woeful halfback display with be Coffin Gnail Gnumber 1 for the Gnome.

Keep digging the hole Nob.

wittyfan

Referee
Bird is a f**kwit. Always has been a f**kwit. Always will be a f**kwit.

Nothing's changed from last year.

*opens packet of razors*

In all seriousness though.. (and I realise this will be taken with a grain of salt simply because I'm a Sharks supporter), but I thought that the ref was terrible. I understand that you feel he let it flow.. but there were some terrible decisions (read: Hannay steal and Campbell try) and extremely lax policing of the ruck.

I love little Preston.. but if he didn't drop that into Kearney I will dead set eat my shirt.

morri (cWo)

First Grade
kicking game was dismal. preston should of been bombed all game. noddy should of kicked to his wingers and centres. was just poor. look what happens when covell gets one he can actually jump for.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Yeah i noticed last week the dragons were bombing presto most times...we were lucky to give him 1 or 2 bombs!

sticky ricky

Juniors
Three times we lost the ball on the first tackle from a scrum in their 20! Why force it when you have 6 tackles?

Kicking game was atrocious... looked like the cronulla of old in the second half.

On a good note, how good was Fraser Anderson's run for William's try?

sladden road

Juniors
really pathetic kicking options all game not one repeat set no effective high kicks no attempts at 40/20 o thought the breeze had died off..
as for the scrums 3 turn overs was piss poor...
frustrating game to watch..
hoe the bunnies are on a off day ..we needed bodies in motion too much one out ...
thomo williams fuggn great...covellinator...killer.. all good anderson ..promise ..
noddy..off to toy town

Sharks7

Juniors
Snoop Shark said:
I seen some sloppy play the balls that hayne the stain let go!

You talking about us or them? Or both?

One player's play the balls stood out for me and that was Williams'. Sooner or later he's going to get pulled up for walking straight over the top of the ball. Did this on at least 4 occasions.

And agree with the kicking game. Should've been targeting Preston more.

On the plus side, Covell proves how good he is, he was immense :)

Edit: Oops double post, can a mod delete my top post please :oops:

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Sharks7 said:
You talking about us or them? Or both?

One player's play the balls stood out for me and that was Williams'. Sooner or later he's going to get pulled up for walking straight over the top of the ball. Did this on at least 4 occasions.

And agree with the kicking game. Should've been targeting Preston more.

On the plus side, Covell proves how good he is, he was immense :)

I seen more from titans but towards the end i noticed williams was doing the same!

lolesi

First Grade
Selmes was very lazy i thought, and Ciraldo really does offer nothing..
They hurt us up the middle and yeah, kicking game was poor, we really seem to lack some spark in the backs also, but ah well, only 1 lost, we shall be better come next week!

Stonecutter

First Grade
Ciraldo does nothing at all. Hopefully when Gallen comes back his ass will be in PL. Selmes had 17 tackles, good for comng off the bench but his attacking runs lack aggro.