What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complaint of racial abuse in Roosters v Broncos

Valheru

Coach
Oh and Trent Robinson can get in the bin too. Trying to insinuate that Mam was making it up is completely below the standard we should accept from our head coaches. Utter scumbag.
lol that's not what he said

He was told by a reporter Mam was adamant and he said that doesn't make it right.

That doesn't insinuate he made it up. he also said he doesn't know what happened and it should go through a formal process.

Vlad59

Bench

He was told by a reporter Mam was adamant and he said that doesn't make it right.

That doesn't insinuate he made it up. he also said he doesn't know what happened and it should go through a formal process.
There is a lot of ignorant drivel being written here. This has to follow a process.

skeepe

Immortal

He said that just because Mam is adamant he heard it, it doesn't mean he's right.

If he just wanted it to go through the formal process, he wouldn't have said that. He would have just offered no comment. By saying it doesn't mean he's right, he's trying to influence the outcome, saying he either made it up or mis-heard what was said.

It's unacceptable.

But I shouldn't be surprised. The Chookpen is full of posts calling the NRL woke and saying that it can't be racial abuse if it's from a black man to a black man, and that what happens on the field stays on the field. Roosters fans will excuse anything if it comes from someone in red, white and blue.

Vlad59

Bench
Finally get round to reading your own posts, did you?
I maintain an objective legal stance mate. Due process and all that. Strange concept of allegation, investigation and determination. You rely on emotional drivel.

Vlad59

Bench
I just think its utter shit that after such a good event that dozens, if not hundreds, of people worked so hard to pull off, this is what's dominating headlines.

Regardless of what Gee or Robinson or anyone else did or should have done, ultimately it all falls back on Leniu. That fktard is the nexus of all this (alleged) shit.
And if he’s proven to have made that statement he should be banned for a long long time.

I just think its utter shit that after such a good event that dozens, if not hundreds, of people worked so hard to pull off, this is what's dominating headlines.

Regardless of what Gee or Robinson or anyone else did or should have done, ultimately it all falls back on Leniu. That fktard is the nexus of all this (alleged) shit.

I agree, I was celebrating what the NRL achieved with these Vegas games. The big hits, the fast expansive play, the amazing tries. Our game had finally reached the big stage, it was our time to shine.

And then that brain dead plonker went and (allegedly) racially abused Ezra. My heart just sank. We just can't have nice things as a code can we?

Looks like someone has already been at his wiki page:

Canard

Immortal

This.

The other white noise is basically trying to deflect attention off Leniu.

nick87

Coach
Its unreal RL's ability to stub it's toe at exactly the worst possible times.
Yesterday's LV expo was fantastic, exposing our game to a new market, one that might open a lot of opportunities for our code... two really good games of footy and now the talking point is an alleged racial slur.

Only RL.

If Leniu is proven to have made that remark, i would expect a lengthy ban.

ACTPanthers

Bench
So due process has no place in face of an allegation? You really need to settle petal.
People can let the process run its course as well as posting an opinion...

Are you saying everyone should shut up until it's been dealt with? If that's the case, you're in the wrong forum my friend.

Vlad59

Bench
People can let the process run its course as well as posting an opinion...

Are you saying everyone should shut up until it's been dealt with? If that's the case, you're in the wrong forum my friend.
No. I’m stating he’s innocent until proven guilty. Pretty simple concept. Others here claim he should have been sent off. I know what I think happened but that’s all.