What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ike E Bear

Juniors
"over 100 NRL games in a career spanning eight seasons to date"

Doesn't make for a good average in terms of games played per season.

I hope he was a bargain.

Sugar

Bench
"over 100 NRL games in a career spanning eight seasons to date"

Doesn't make for a good average in terms of games played per season.

I hope he was a bargain.
The Daily Telegraph can reveal that Ross signed with the Rabbitohs for just $49,000 - a bottom-end deal that undoubtedly proves he's serious about competing again in the NRL.

Source

Baldwin

Juniors
Thank you Rabbits & Bulldogs you have taken two of the Sharks biggest trash players in recent history in Blake Green and Ben Ross of our hands.

well if you want us to take the 'biggest trash' players in history of the sharks off your hands then we mightaswell take the rest of your team ;)

ThePeach

Juniors
well if you want us to take the 'biggest trash' players in history of the sharks off your hands then we mightaswell take the rest of your team ;)

Wow, got a fair few responses from that comment, I guess that happens when you try and bag teams when your running equal last lol.

Yeah Morris is a dud, but I think Collis will be better than Pomeroy and Mitch Brown ffs. The sharks managment screwed up last year not offering Kimmorley what he was worth and letting De Gois walk, but Kingston please he is still inconsistent as hell.

And as for the original quoted comment, Nathan Stapelton, Blake Ferguson, Matt Wright, Scott Porter, Kade Snowden, Luke Douglas, Anthony Tupou, Reece Williams and Paul Gallen tend to not fit into the trash category :D:cool:.

Atleast we have signed players for the future in, Albert Kelly, Soisia Va Ve, Paul Aiton, Nathan Gardener etc.

The Colonel

Immortal
How about taking the who signed better players argument out into another thread and leaving this thread for what it is supposed to be for.....

Someone

Bench
Wow, got a fair few responses from that comment, I guess that happens when you try and bag teams when your running equal last lol.

Yeah Morris is a dud, but I think Collis will be better than Pomeroy and Mitch Brown ffs. The sharks managment screwed up last year not offering Kimmorley what he was worth and letting De Gois walk, but Kingston please he is still inconsistent as hell.

And as for the original quoted comment, Nathan Stapelton, Blake Ferguson, Matt Wright, Scott Porter, Kade Snowden, Luke Douglas, Anthony Tupou, Reece Williams and Paul Gallen tend to not fit into the trash category :D:cool:.

Atleast we have signed players for the future in, Albert Kelly, Soisia Va Ve, Paul Aiton, Nathan Gardener etc.

Kingston is having a ball at parra.

andrew123

Juniors
Mickey paea --> bulldogs 2 years

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/?s=article-display&id=19280

The Bulldogs continue to build on its depth with the recruitment of 23 year old Dragons forward Micky Paea, also on a two-year deal, giving Kevin Moore some vitally important ingredients for the future.
Mickey gives us a real point of difference, ticking a number of very important boxes which every club requires, commented Moore.
“His early season form was rewarded with selection in the strong Dragons pack before he was hampered by injury, we look forward to Mickey bringing that impact and strong work ethic into our team as well.”

Big Mick

Referee
Salary Cap?

I realise they are losing a few guys...but Eastwood wasn't on much due to being signed late.

They've paid good money for Paea, Tia Killifi, Turner, Green and now Halatau.

They also upped the contract of Bryson Goodwin heavily from not even base salary to a starting winger's NRL salary.

As well as paying overs for a number of guys last year. I find it hard to believe that they are the only team incredibly active in the market considering the amount of clauses on bonuses they would have enacted this year.

But good on them. Once again they are recruiting very smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.