What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxlegend99

Referee
It's hard to see how they're under the salary cap, but the logical reason would be that they looked at how the Panthers management does things... and then done the complete opposite. Absolutely flawless strategy.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
El Masri is leaving, he is on a fair bit mate. Also, a lot of fringers leaving like Utai, Leaeno, Millard.. Utai and Millard alone I know for a fact are on well over $120k as they re-signed in 2006 I think it was to new deals.

We have the best management in the comp, we don't pay overs for players. I have no doubt we aren't over the cap. Just very very smart management and replacements for players leaving such as Maitua, Eastwood and El Masri.

Big Mick

Referee
El Masri is leaving, he is on a fair bit mate. Also, a lot of fringers leaving like Utai, Leaeno, Millard.. Utai and Millard alone I know for a fact are on well over $120k as they re-signed in 2006 I think it was to new deals.

We have the best management in the comp, we don't pay overs for players. I have no doubt we aren't over the cap. Just very very smart management and replacements for players leaving such as Maitua, Eastwood and El Masri.

Fair point.

I've got no doubt your management is fantastic. Leave's ours for dead.

I really respect the Bulldogs management for how they've turned things around in such a short space of time!

I doubt you don't pay overs...as every club would need too at certain points in time...particularly when struggling...but fair enough.

Big Pete

Referee
If Ben Hannant being offered a 350K contract to travel down south before Origin last year isn't paying overs...I don't know what is.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
I'm happy with paying $350k for one of the best props in the game.

In fact there's probably only 1 prop I'd want ahead of Hannant and that would be Steve Price.

Big Pete

Referee
He's definately in the top 5 this year IMO.

However when he was offered that massive contract he was barely in the top 15 let alone 5.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
The Australian magazine also claimed that Wests Tigers have signed Wigan loose forward Mark Flanagan, who is out of contract with the Warriors at the end of the season.

That's not confirmation, although it would appear likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.