What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Daly Cherry-Evans from Manly Under 20's > Bulldogs

Confirmed in Big League I believe it was.

I don't know why when we have so many halves prospects now. Perhaps for hooker.

Timmah6991

Juniors
Daly Cherry-Evans from Manly Under 20's > Bulldogs

Confirmed in Big League I believe it was.

I don't know why when we have so many halves prospects now. Perhaps for hooker.

He'd fit in perfectly at the Bulldogs too ;-).

Taken from his profile on the Manly Sea Eagles website.
Favourite Playing Moment
Debut for the U/7s Kingaroy Red ants

Sporting Hero
Ben Cousins

Most Annoying Team Mate & Why
Choc, Bad breath

Favourite Quote or Saying
Maybe there's more to life than being really really ridiculously good looking

Words of Wisdom for 2009
When in Rome…

A Book has been written about your life what would you call it? Coming out of the Closet

What would you spend your last $10 on?
Roulette (no.7)

If there was a movie made about your life who would play you?
Brad Pitt

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
Danny Galea 1 year deal with Canberra.

Canberra have signed former Wests Tigers utility Danny Galea for the 2010 NRL season.

The 26-year-old, who can play centre or backrow, will add some depth to the Raiders squad following the departure of Phil Graham, Adrian Purtell, Nigel Plum and retirement of Glen Turner.

"I'm going to be given a good opportunity to play some more NRL footy at the Raiders and I can't wait to get into it," Galea said.

"I just want to get on the field first and get myself a position, whether it is starting or on the bench and then hopefully help the team get down to winning some games which is the main thing."

The Raiders begin their pre-season training on Thursday.

© 2009 AAP

http://news.leaguehq.com.au/breaking-news-sport/raiders-sign-danny-galea-20091104-hxbd.html

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Just seen that on the Raiders website. Says he is replacing Turner and can cover backrow and centre.

I'll wait for the Tigers supporters laughter

no laughing from tigers fans. 99% of us are in agreement that dg should have been retained. his defence is enormous and towards the end of the year his attack was improving ten fold, he was hitting holes very well.

our winning ratio with him starting in the backrow was huge, we won 11 from 13 games or something ridiculous.

i would have preferred to keep him over heighington to be honest.

good luck to him at the raiders, very good signing for you guys.

flametrees

Juniors
Im not sure how many supporters you have spoken to, but I and every tigers fan I know are not dissappointed at all. There are much better players at the club, Simon Dwyer will more than cover him!!!!

no laughing from tigers fans. 99% of us are in agreement that dg should have been retained. his defence is enormous and towards the end of the year his attack was improving ten fold, he was hitting holes very well.

our winning ratio with him starting in the backrow was huge, we won 11 from 13 games or something ridiculous.

i would have preferred to keep him over heighington to be honest.

good luck to him at the raiders, very good signing for you guys.

mmm thats the vibe Im getting from Tigers supporters , which suprised me. I hope he exceeds my expectations.
He's in Green now.

Galea is a good player. Hard hitting defender, one of the reasons our defence this year was the best it has been in a long time, along with Gazza.

Johns Magic

Referee
Wow, that's big.

Outside of their big four(Slater, Inglis, Smith, Cronk) I always thought Johnson would be the last guy the Storm would let go.

The salary cap must be biting them hard...

Noa

First Grade
Form what I have read its seems Dal is one of those "still waters runs deep" kind of guys. Realises there's a big world out there and wants to see and experience it. It will be a big loss but we can cover it, our u-20's lock from this year is a DJ clone, except a bit bigger.

BTW he is 27 not 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts