What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike

First Grade
Siosaia Vave is off to the Gold Coast

Jamie Buhrer is off to Manly

and Albert Kelly is off to Parramatta

All these players were students of Blacktown Patrician Brothers. Vave particularly has been marked as a possible star. There was a bidding war between Gold Coast and the Panthers for his signature. A prop with a winger's speed

Big Mick

Referee
A panthers junior rep player.. Has a quality future. Good signing by the Gold Coast.

Probably another Tuaiki in the making.

macavity

Referee

All these players were students of Blacktown Patrician Brothers

anything to get out of blacktown...!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Spike said:

All these players were students of Blacktown Patrician Brothers. Vave particularly has been marked as a possible star. There was a bidding war between Gold Coast and the Panthers for his signature. A prop with a winger's speed

Albert Kelly was always at Parra...

nqboy

First Grade
Can we move the list to its own thread with a link in this one? It gets pretty frustrating clicking successive pages to get to the bottom line.

Pumba

First Grade
nqboy said:
Can we move the list to its own thread with a link in this one? It gets pretty frustrating clicking successive pages to get to the bottom line.

If you can bare with it for a while I am working on something that will be easier to read & navigate.

CowMan

Juniors
Justin Smith Resigns With Cowboys for 1 Year

JUSTIN SMITH A COWBOY FOR ANOTHER YEAR

Today the NQ Toyota Cowboys announced that utility player Justin Smith had extended his agreement with the club until the end of season 2008.

The hard running versatile 30 year old has been in North Queensland since the start of season 2005.

“We are pleased that Justin has agreed to stay with us for a further year. He has given the club great service both on and off the field,” said Cowboys CEO Peter Parr.

“I am really happy to be staying here and playing with my mates at the Cowboys also my family is settled here in North Queensland. I believe we will we will be an even better team next year,” Justin Smith said.

Justin will start in the five eighth position for the Toyota Cowboys when they take on the Warriors this Sunday at Dairy Farmers Stadium kick off 4pm.

http://www.cowboys.com.au/news.php?id=261

Dogaholic

First Grade
This from a few days ago...

The Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs have re-signed the starting front row from the Jersey Flegg side that beat the Sea Eagles in week one of the finals.

Props Tom Moon and Tamati Nathan and hooker Jamie Clark have been part of a dominant engine room for the Bulldogs Flegg side in 2007 and will be looking to continue their success over the next three weeks.

All three players are 20 years-old and next season will move into Premier League and NRL calculations for the Bulldogs.

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/main.php?page=article&id=1336

gong_eagle

First Grade
from Manly daily Vic Mauro
http://manlydaily.com.au/article/2007/09/18/6451_sports.html
Sea Eagles officials have always thought highly of the youngster ever since he joined the club in the Harold Matthews team as a 16-year-old.

It's why they were quick to tie the local junior to a new two-year deal as part of the full-time first grade squad.

``It's a weight off my shoulders to have my future sorted,'' Mauro said.

``It means a lot playing in first grade being a local kid and Manly supporter.

D

Deleted member 10972

Still need the contract situations or any news/sources on

Nick Kenny
Andrew Lomu
Clifford Manua
Shane Perry
John Te Reo
Michael Roberts

Adam Brideson
Fred Briggs
Trent Cutler
Jon Green
Dallas McIlwain (retiring or Wynnum?)
Adam Perry (leaving, but to where?)
Aaron Wheatley

Ryan Hinchcliffe (offered a one year contract?)
Willie Raston (linked to Tigers?)
Jason Williams
Steve McLean (linked to Dragons?)
Junior Sau (linked to Dogs?)
Vili Faingaa
Alan Rothery (released?)
David Howell (released?)
Matt Bickerstaff (released?)

Bryson Goodwin
Cameron Ciraldo
Dane Nielsen
Henry Perenara (tipped to re-sign?)
Anthony Watts (released, but to where?)
Eddie Su’a

Brad Meyers
Lelea Paea
Smith Samau
Clint Amos (heard he re-signed till 2008, need source)

Nick Bradley-Qalilawa
Shayne Dunley
Sione Finefeuiaki
Clint Halden
Jason Wells
Luke Williamson
Steve Menzies (will re-sign for either one or two years IMO)

Scott Anderson (contracted?)
Garrett Crossman (linked to ESL?)
Jeff Lima (contracted?)
Sika Manu (contracted?)
Clint Newton
Matt Rua
Ryan Shortland

Todd Byrne (linked to Tigers?)

Mark Taufua
Daniel Abraham
Riley Brown (linked to Bulldogs or Roosters?)
George Carmont
Scott Dureau
Stephen Gordon
Kirk Reynoldson (linked to Dragons?)
Reegan Tanner

Brett Firman
Liam Georgetown
John Nuumaalii
Mark O’Halloran
Nick Youngquest (linked to Tigers?)

Brendan Oake (tipped to re-sign?)
Etu Uaisele

Michael Greenfield (contracted?)
Ben Lowe (contracted?)
Shane Rigon
Reece Simmonds
Stuart Webb
Germaine Paulson
Shannon Hegarty (heard to have re-signed for 2008, need source)
Scott Geddes (ditto)

Ben Ellis
Sam Isemonger
Adam Peek
Corey Payne

Vince Mellars
Adam Schubert
Steve Meredith
Chris Beattie

Jason Moodie
Beau Ryan
Jarrod Saffy
Shannon Gallant
Michael Howell
Luke Harlen
Tom Haberecht

richies

Juniors
for the dogs

arrow.gif
FAREWELL
18th Sep 2007 @ 12:18pm On behalf of everyone at the Bulldogs Club I want to formally farewell several players who are leaving us. Some have only been with us a short time, while others have proved great clubmen and have made a significant contribution to the team and to the club.

Adam Perry and Mark O'Meley fall into the latter category. Both were made for the Bulldogs – tough as teak on the field, true gentlemen off it. They have been part of the core of the first grade team for six years and were members of the 2004 Premiership-winning side. It will feel very strange when pre-season training commences in November and Nugget and Ogre won’t be there.

We farewell Aaron Wheatley, Jon Green, Billy Ngawini, Trent Cutler and Adam Brideson. In their time at the club they proved popular with their teammates, and for Jon, Billy, Trent and Adam they will be looking to go out on a high as they continue to lead the Premier League side through the finals.

Dallas McIlwain leaves the club prematurely due to a back injury which has cut his NRL career short. Dallas came to us an unknown and proved a very solid utility player who was getting better each year. He will head back home to Queensland.

2007 was a year of highs and lows and I want to take this chance to thank all of those loyal fans who stuck with the team throughout the year. To us, that is the mark of a true Bulldogs fan. Someone who cheers loud when we are doing well, and who cheers even louder when our backs are to the wall. The 2008 Membership Packages will be released very soon and the opportunity will be there for the Bulldogs faithful to show their support in a very tangible and important way.

As mentioned above, the Premier League, along with the Jersey Flegg side, will be fighting it out this Sunday for a spot in their respective Grand Finals. Both sides meet Parramatta at Cambelltown Stadium and I hope there will be a huge blue-and-white presence.

I hope to see you there.

Regards

Malcolm Noad
CEO
Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs

http://bulldogs.com.au/main.php?page=article&id=1344

Sanchez

Coach
how many games did brideson rack up in all dogs colours. eg including reserve grade. i heard he had at least 200

Status
Not open for further replies.