What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
BRONCOS
IN: Joel Clinton, Ashton Sims, Peter Wallace, Tom Hewitt

OUT: Petero Civoniceva, Shaun Berrigan, Brent Tate, Dane Carlaw, Brad Thorn, Andrew Lomu

BULLDOGS
IN:Michael Sullivan, Charlie Leaeno, Aaron Groom, Conrad Ta'akimoeaka, Justin Tsoulos, Nathan Tannous, Robert Worsley, Chevvy Penehoe

OUT:Mark O'Meley, Esi Tonga, Karl Filiga, Adam Perry

COWBOYS
IN:Ben Harris, Travis Burns, Dayne Weston, Anthony Perkins

OUT:Jason Smith, Paul Bowman, Brenton Bowen

DRAGONS
IN:

OUT: Danny Wicks, Chris Houston, Wes Naiqama, Chalie Leaeno, Ashton Sims, Tom Hewitt, Keith Lulia

EELS
IN:Matt Raftery, Ben McLennan, Joe Gulavao

OUT:Timana Tahu, Aaron Cannings, Blake Green, Ian Hindmarsh, Nathan Tannous, Justin Tsoulos, Richard Fa'aoso

KNIGHTS
IN: Danny Wicks, Chris Houston, Wes Naiqama, Richard Fa'aoso, Matt Hilder, Sione Tovo, Ben Cross, Keith Lulia

OUT:Adam Woolnough, George Carmont, Josh Perry, Brad Tighe, Kade Snowden, Lucas Miller, Nathan Hinton, Trent Salkeld, David Seage, Milton Thaiday

PANTHERS
IN: Petero Civoniceva, Adam Woolnough, Brad Tighe, Joe Williams, Josh McCrone, Matt Minto

OUT: Joel Clinton, Craig Gower, Peter Wallace, Bryan Norrie, Chevvy Penehoe, Matt Cross, Liam Georgetown

RABBITS
IN:Craig Wing

OUT:Joe Williams, Sinoe Tovo, Paul Mellor, David Peachey, Tom Browne, Joe Gulavao

MANLY
IN:Josh perry, Heath L'Estrange, Tom Browne, Lui Toimoana, Jared Waera-Hargreaves

OUT:Michael Monaghan, Travis Burns, Chris Hicks, Aaron Groom

SHARKS
IN:Blake Green, Bryan Norrie, Kade Snowden, Alex Butschies, Jarryd Hogan, Karl Filiga

OUT:Adam Dykes, Craig Stapleton, Dayne Weston, Matt Raftery, Sitaleki Timani, Robert Worsely, Cameron Ciraldo, Anthony Watts

ROOSTERS
IN:Mark O'Meley, James Aubusson, Jai Ayoub, Matt Hands, Mose Masoe

OUT:Craig Wing, Heath L'Estrange, Joel Monaghan, Chris Beattie, Jarryd Hogan

RAIDERS
IN:Joel Monaghan

OUT:Josh McCrone, Andrew Dunemann

STORM
IN:Joseph Tomane, Kevin Proctor, Lucas Miller, Aiden Guerra, Sinbad Kali

OUT:Matt King, James Aubusson, Ben Cross, Anthony Perkins

TITANS
IN:Aaron Cannings, Brenton Bowen, Ben Jeffery, Esi Tonga, Jordan Rapana, Luke Dumas, Matt Cross

OUT:Matt Hilder, Jake Webster

WARRIORS
IN:Brent Tate, Ian Henderson

OUT:Louis Anderson, Tony Martin, Todd Byrne, George Gatis, Correy Lawrie, Lui Toimoana

WEST TIGERS
IN:Linton Price, Benson Tupou, Noah Fotu, Todd Bridge, Joe Latham, Soueli Makaui, Lio Viage

OUT:Ben Jeffery, Paul Whatuira, Ben Galea, Daniel Fitzhenry, Jai Ayoub

Downie

Guest Moderator
I am 98% sure David Williams is heading to Manly (from Parra) if you wanna add that to your list.

blain

Juniors
if they include lui toimoana on outings for the warriors, then comings they should have ben motulino. he has a big future.

The Mack said:
Jarryd Hogan - Roosters Flegg > Sharks

Its a shame, the St Clares Connection is gone, I wonder if Sam McCartney will follow.....

Hogan is a very good player, i wonder why the Roosters got rid of him.

Taniwha said:
Give us a run down on him if ya could RB2005.

I saw him play Jersey Flegg twice the year other than that, I havent seen Jaz play since high school, I played with him, but from what i can remember

Hogan is very quick for a halfback, similar to J Soward, like every rookie halfback, his defence is a little troublesome, but he has a good kicking game and short passing game.

He is not an absolute superstar yet otherwise he would of been in the Kangaroos Squad, atm he is a good halfback for JF, he has played a couple of games in Premier League, but couldnt attain outstanding footy, he did have Mitch Pearce & Michael Bond to rival against, so it would of been some doing for Jarryd to make first grade.

he improved immensely half way through the season, he consistently improved in steering his team around the park, was dead-last at one stage, I cant remember who played five eighth with him, but Hogues and his partner were solid improvers at the back-end of the season.

he is a solid player, but nothing special atm, which means nothing, if you compare thurston at the bulldogs, good young player but nothing special, he got the opportunity at the cowboys, now he is the best player in the world.

Must be shortages of Halfbacks at the roosters now, Josh Lewis, Jamie Soward & Grant Rovelli all left the club... last year and the year b4, and now Jarryd Hogan is heading to the sharks, only leaves Mitch Pearce with any first grade experience, and Michael Bond.

Sorry its not too clear, the description of his game, but i only got mild recollection of it.

christopher

Juniors
The Titans are onto a winner with Luke Dumas.

just finished high school, kid is sensational. i hope they get his team mate from tweed colts, David Moore, leading try scorer in FOGS Cup Colts and has scored some amazing tries including a beauty in gf.

Titans also have Paoa Faamita. used to be with bulldogs but played for Wynnum Manly in QLD Cup this year. was anti-training untill this year when he got fit and improved his work ethic. as a result he played great. very good attacker. strong, fast etc

Jaime Simpson from broncos feeder side Aspley has gone to South Sydney. good player, small for a centre, reminds me of Jaime Lyon in that he doesnt look likely, but often beats defenders with speed and strength.

for the sharks you can add Keiran Turner. full back from melbourne storm feeder club, brisbane norths. good player. reminds me of luke patten.

bulldogs - Ben Barba.

18 year old younger brother of former QLD Cup sensation Aaron Barba.

Aaron was too inconsistent to ever make the NRL but he had the brilliance of matt bowen. havnt seen ben play but i hear he has similar athleticism.

raiders - Joel Thompson

Back rower. very very good. former aus schoolboy who is in the junior kangaroos. played centre this year but prefers back row. good kid. hopes to do some troubled teen liason work down in canberra.

Matt Minto going to panthers is a good buy.

5/8. scott's younger brother. scored 50 points in a game this year or something.

Alex Glenn to the Broncos from Burleigh.

He is a centre in the mode of a Steve Matai. strong, agressive with good footwork. only played touch footy untill a year and a half ago because of a back injury. great athlete. he will play for junior kiwis this year i think. very proud nzer.

Most of these blokes will be under 20's next year. theres a few more but either i havnt seen or heard enough about them or im not sure whether they will go onto anything more than under 20's.

I think all those mentioned here will get a shot at the NRL in the next couple of years.

Theres alot of talanted players who only need a professional set up and one or two first grade games to make a go of life as a leaguie.

Taniwha

Juniors
Cheers Rabbits. Potential's always good in juniors. I think we're onto a winner in Blake Green though. Hogan must be replacing Watts in the lower grades. I just hope Romelo stays too, he's gonna be big.

Pumba

First Grade
christopher said:
The Titans are onto a winner with Luke Dumas.

just finished high school, kid is sensational. i hope they get his team mate from tweed colts, David Moore, leading try scorer in FOGS Cup Colts and has scored some amazing tries including a beauty in gf.

Matt Minto going to panthers is a good buy.

5/8. scott's younger brother. scored 50 points in a game this year or something.

Is Luke Dumas any relation to Daniel?

And who did Matt Minto play for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts