What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taniwha

Juniors
Good news about Shortland! About time the Warriors starting looking deeper than just recruiting first class players such as Tate, Price and Wiki. He's such a talent! Thats why i still can't believe the Warriors managed to grab him with such a low-key assault. Especially off the premiers.

Big Mick

Referee
thats a shame.

I rated Haberecht after the Dragons JF glory where he captained the team to victory. Seemed to have quite a handy offload...shame he didn't kick on.

D

Deleted member 10972

Does anyone have any confirmation on Fred Briggs, Brett Firman, Troy Boston & Trent Cutley > Magpies?

Dogaholic

First Grade
Big Mick © said:
thats a shame.

I rated Haberecht after the Dragons JF glory where he captained the team to victory. Seemed to have quite a handy offload...shame he didn't kick on.

Name sounds familiar. Was he ever at the Dogs?

Big Mick

Referee
yeah as a junior...then went to Dragons...then to the Tigers...now to another Tigers haha.

How's my old Penrith favourite from last years Flegg team Corey Vlacky going?...

richies

Juniors
Big Mick © said:
thats a shame.

i second that
when he was at the dogs he was 1 of the best forwards in flegg and yes had a good offload the young red head from memory
seen in nrl book he only weighted about 85kgs ???
would that be right?\
maybe they meant 95kgs
maybe thats why he didnt make nrl
he wasnt in the saints grand final he was out injures because really wanted to see how he went on tv

his only signed for 1 year

richies

Juniors
Dogaholic said:
Adrian Davis > Bulldogs from Gimbisi Valley Warriors

whos this bloke ?
and what position?

also from the dragons
Ben Ellis resigned from the leader
dont know how long

bugger hoping dogs would of snapped him up

Spike

First Grade
Couple of youngsters have signed for the Cowboys Under 20s next year

Steven Elliott from Mackay and Chris Faust from Proserpine

Parramatta have also signed youngter Patrick O'Hanlon from Mackay on a scholarship. He'll finish his HSC next year before heading down to the Eels in 2009.

Jono078

Referee
Damn, nice pick up for the Cowboys.

Roosters depth is going out the door with the signing of Mason.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Big Mick © said:
yeah as a junior...then went to Dragons...then to the Tigers...now to another Tigers haha.

How's my old Penrith favourite from last years Flegg team Corey Vlacky going?...

Apparently off to the Tigers.

Not happy about it, I was very impressed with him

Big Mick

Referee
Good pick up by Cowboys...John Williams will be handy there...and will now complete their backline. IMO Farrer is not a winger and now I think their backline is finally complete. Looking a complete package next year.

Damn Dogaholic...what is it with Tigers and Penrith rejects...not that Vlacky is a reject by any means, he is a quality player who I think may play first grade at some stage...but I don't think he'll do it at the tigers

Dogaholic

First Grade
richies said:
whos this bloke ?
and what position?

also from the dragons
Ben Ellis resigned from the leader
dont know how long

bugger hoping dogs would of snapped him up

Either a halfback or a 5/8 from Kempsey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts