What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magpie Nick

Juniors
KniGhTs BaTTLeR said:
That might kill Dragons shot at Willie Mason?

Considering they didn't re-sign Payne and Saffy would have come at a cheaper/similar prince, I doubt it would have a significant affect.

Bench
Magpie Nick said:
Considering they didn't re-sign Payne and Saffy would have come at a cheaper/similar prince, I doubt it would have a significant affect.
Payne was under contract,they gave him a release.

Big Pete

Referee
Spike said:
The Broncos have picked up North Devils halfback Jacob Fauid.

Are you sure he wasn't already apart of the Broncos? I'm sure he was playing for Aspley Colts this year, in fact he got his photo taken at the start of the year in a Broncos jersey.

Spike

First Grade
I don't know, he was quoted as to playing in the Aspley colts but apparently he spent most of this year on the sideline with injury. He'll stay th Brisbane Norths at the beginning of the year and we'll move to Brisbane's NYC squad. There's a link to the story on the QLDRL website.

thommo4pm

Coach
girvie said:
Good to see that Ben Ellis has re-signed.

Agree totally.
He is of very good value to us, and I believe he is under rated even by Dragons supporters.
He will be our number 1 hooker for season 2008.

You can't miss Bobongie, that's for sure. I happened to be having an exam in the sports hall at Wollongong Uni, about 200 metres from the oval where they were training today. That's some hair!

imasharkie

Coach
Godz Illa said:
I agree. What are your thoughts on Falemaka and Bobongie, girvie?

Bobongie had a great game in the PL grand final.

He should be a fantastic pick up for the Stains.

Big Mick

Referee
Good signings there.

I rate Ranieri...but too many props ahead of him now. He'll go good at the Dragons and may even debut.

Bobongi was ripping it up for Norths and i've liked Mark Hendy as a five-eight ever since seeing him play for patrician brothers...he's a good get.

Spike

First Grade
A few of the Canberra Raiders players have been relocated to Souths Logan in the QLD Cup. Altough they're still contracted to the Raiders, it's expected that Willie Raston, Glenn Buttriss and Brad Cross and a few others will mostly play out of the Qld club.

TITAN1

Juniors
Spike said:
A few of the Canberra Raiders players have been relocated to Souths Logan in the QLD Cup. Altough they're still contracted to the Raiders, it's expected that Willie Raston, Glenn Buttriss and Brad Cross and a few others will mostly play out of the Qld club.
Are those that youve mentioned from Qld originally?

Spike

First Grade
It was reported on Channel 10 tonight that Kirk Reynoldson has signed with the Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts