What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10972

Khalid Deeb (prop/backrow - Sydney Bulls)
Luke Millwood (halfback - Sydney Bulls)
Ray Moujalli (prop - Sharks)
Jimmy Andersen (lock - NQLD Young Guns)
Toshio Laiseni (wing - NQLD Young Guns)
Daniel Green (backrow - Bulldogs)
Aaron Wheatley (prop - Bulldogs)
Luke Branighan (5/8 - Toulouse)
Fonua Fale (backrow - Souths)
Ben Green (half - Aspley)
Luke Gordon (hooker - Windsor)
Don Thompson (fullback - Cabramatta)
Trevor Richardson (backrow - Irish RU)
Tyrone Shelley (hooker - Manly)
Byron Ford (wing - Hull KR/Oldham)
Ali Karouche (centre - not sure)
Joe Phillipe (fullback - not sure)
Mick Taouk (wing - Chester Hill)
Hep Cahill (lock - Roosters)
Rhys Pritchard (wing - Roosters)

All signed & contracted to Newtown Jets, the Sydney Roosters feeder club.

ledzep

Bench
The Mack said:
Khalid Deeb (prop/backrow - Sydney Bulls)
Luke Millwood (halfback - Sydney Bulls)
Ray Moujalli (prop - Sharks)
Jimmy Andersen (lock - NQLD Young Guns)
Toshio Laiseni (wing - NQLD Young Guns)
Daniel Green (backrow - Bulldogs)
Aaron Wheatley (prop - Bulldogs)
Luke Branighan (5/8 - Toulouse)
Fonua Fale (backrow - Souths)
Ben Green (half - Aspley)
Luke Gordon (hooker - Windsor)
Don Thompson (fullback - Cabramatta)
Trevor Richardson (backrow - Irish RU)
Tyrone Shelley (hooker - Manly)
Byron Ford (wing - Hull KR/Oldham)
Ali Karouche (centre - not sure)
Joe Phillipe (fullback - not sure)
Mick Taouk (wing - Chester Hill)
Hep Cahill (lock - Roosters)
Rhys Pritchard (wing - Roosters)

All signed & contracted to Newtown Jets, the Sydney Roosters feeder club.
Interesting to see Ray back within the Roosters set up
He had some potential back in Flegg

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Sugar said:
Nice work Tigers,How much longer will he spend in the backline?

Article from WT Website

By Wayne Cousins

Powerful winger Taniela Tuiaki has signed a new two-year contract with Wests Tigers.

Tuiaki’s new deal sees him secured to the Wests Tigers until after the 2010 season. He was off contract at the end of this season.

“I am very happy to stay with Wests Tigers. The club has looked after me well and I enjoy being here with my team-mates,’’ Tuiaki said.

“Tim Sheens has been great for me. He was the one that gave me an opportunity in first grade and I just want to continue to learn as much as I can from one of the game’s best coaches.

“I had a big season last year under Tim which led to me playing four Tests matches for New Zealand.’’

Tuiaki has played 36 games for Wests Tigers and has become a crowd favourite with his barnstorming runs and powerful fends. He was voted last year by opposition players as the hardest player to tackle.

The 25-year-old played 24 matches for Wests Tigers in 2007, scoring eight tries.

Wests Tigers Coach Tim Sheens says Tuiaki has come a long way since being a struggling second-rower with Balmain Tigers.

“Taniela used to be a back when he played rugby union and moving him back to the wing has been a success for him and the club,’’ Sheens said.

“The move paid off for him last year when he represented New Zealand. I’m sure he will represent them again later in the year. His signing is an important cog in the wheel of the Wests Tigers.

“Taniela handed the wing position much better than I thought he would and I am very happy with the way he is progressing.

“I am hoping Taniela makes the Kiwi side for the Anzac Test and their team for the World Cup in the Centenary year of rugby league.

“It is good for him and good value for us if he plays as it improves his experience and confidence.’’

Sheens said he had no immediate plans to return Tuiaki to the forwards.

“I don’t see us changing him from the left wing in the next two years. He is only 25 so he may end up back in the forwards later on, which doesn’t worry me,’’ Sheens said.

“Right now, we see him as an extra forward playing on the wing so that is a bonus for the team.’’

skeepe

Immortal
It feels good to be finally putting this here.

Todd Carney, Raiders, 2 years with a 2 year option.

Status
Not open for further replies.