What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL my bad...well...the Way Canberra fans acted towards Monoghan's then when they left for Manly and the Roosters.

Seems I remember a group of moronic Raiders fans...some whom post on here...threatening to bash Monoghan as he came out of the shed's..

Id suggest getting your information straight before saying things like that mate...not a good idea.

willvillain

Juniors
After he signed with the Roosters there was a group of Raiders fans that blasted Joel Monas and his family at one home game. Called his sister a s**t etc.

BWNB

First Grade
Current Bulldogs hooker Corey Hughes has agreed to terms on a one-year deal which will see him join the Sharks for the 2009 season.

Hughes, who celebrated his 250th grade game for the Bulldogs against the Sharks at ANZ Stadium two weeks ago, has also played 202 NRL games in a 10-year career at the Bulldogs club.

From St Christopher’s in the Canterbury junior league, Hughes made his NRL debut in round 9 of the 1998 season. He has played all 11 NRL games for the Bulldogs so far this year and was rewarded for his good form with selection in the City Origin team in 2008.

Despite approaching was could be referred to as veteran status, Sharks CEO Tony Zappia was convinced Hughes would be an asset to the Sharks next season.

"Corey brings a competitive edge as well as a wealth of experience to the club and despite being 30-years of age is in the best form of his career," Zappia said.

The announcement that Hughes will join the Sharks next season compliments the earlier signings of Trent Barrett and NSW State of Origin and Kangaroos back rower Anthony Tupou.

badav

Bench
He's a perfect fit for the sharks. Next year nobody will be able to come close to them in terms of grubiness.

D

Deleted member 10972

Seymour at halfback.
Kingston/Hughes :arrow: bench, Green :arrow: Cobras

Sharks will be

Kearney
Brown
Pomeroy
Filiga/Simmons
Covell
Barrett
Seymour
Douglas
Hughes
Selmes
Tupou
Gallen
Bird

Kingston
Anderson
Williams
Snowden

Peek, Nutley, Ross, Cooper, Stephenson, Goodwin aren't needed...Taulapapa as backup.

Big Mick

Referee
Just read out of that Townsville Bulletin that George Gatis is back for the Cowboys.

IMO he was incredibly under-rated last year.

Hope to see him back in First Grade soon.

Or what...you'll come after me next? Shivering in my boots mate.

Incredibly juvenile, I havent been to canberra for 5 years nor to a raider's home game in more time, to suggest I had anything to to with it is ludicris and insulting......get your ****ing facts straight you dopey ****, how hard is it.

Big Mick

Referee
Incredibly juvenile, I havent been to canberra for 5 years nor to a raider's home game in more time, to suggest I had anything to to with it is ludicris and insulting......get your ****ing facts straight you dopey ****, how hard is it.

Wow...talk about an over-reaction. I was having a gee-up and you bite that bait hard..

I never suggested you did it...jesus...I said some Raiders fans...not you...and at no stage did I say it was you yourself...how about you not fly off the handle when nothing of that sort was actually stated you fruitloop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts