What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Joker

Juniors
Tigers new front rower

2v32e51.png

Unabomber-sketch.png

dogslife

Coach
They've lost Lussick, Williams, Whare and Oldfield but they've resigned Stewart, Ballin, Matai, Foran, Taufua and Cherry-Evans. Those blokes would all have to be on bigger deals, especially DCE. I'm just saying this because people have the hide to question us when we sign "superstars" like Inu and Perrett

Big Pete

Referee
Considering Kite & Wolfman are likely to receive the boot this signing doesn't make me bat an eyelid. Especially when you factor in the salary cap. increase.

They've done a good job with their recruitment Manly. Kept their spine together which was always going to be their biggest challenge in 2012.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
They've lost Lussick, Williams, Whare and Oldfield but they've resigned Stewart, Ballin, Matai, Foran, Taufua and Cherry-Evans. Those blokes would all have to be on bigger deals, especially DCE. I'm just saying this because people have the hide to question us when we sign "superstars" like Inu and Perrett

The difference is that the response from Dogs fans is always to list 10 or so players who are off contract as a reason why they have money to spend, half of which who would be on the minimum, the other half who have since re-signed as well.

Patorick

Staff member
And Daniel Harrison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts