What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie124

First Grade
Good signing for the Sharks, I wasnt sure how much value he was going to add to the Cows (strong rumour he was heading our way) with Thompson, Taumata, Bowen and Morgan all good 5/8 options. They need him more than we do, forwards should be our focus, not halves.

Big Mick

Referee
f**k I hate the salary cap and not being able to keep juniors. And if not, I hate not being able to be compensated for all the development put into a player.

There should be a freakin Transfer fee put into place.

Flapper

First Grade
Graham's not the massive loss you're all making him out to be. Yeah he was handy, but he was hardly Brad Fittler.

DeeJ

Bench
f**k I hate the salary cap and not being able to keep juniors. And if not, I hate not being able to be compensated for all the development put into a player.

There should be a freakin Transfer fee put into place.

Shouldn't have given Travis Burns an extension and used the money to keep Graham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts