What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrior@Heart

Juniors
"I've got a lot of family on the mid north coast, right from Kempsey to Coffs Harbour and up towards Ballina, so I'm happy to be closer to them." - Beau Champion

He wanted to be closer to family not Sydney.

oldmancraigy

Coach
He probably likes sunshine, the beach and blonde beach babes. Nothing wrong with that. However if he wanted to win a premiership soon, odds were to have stayed at Melbourne.

I wonder why he didn't return to Souths?

I dunno mate?

Now that they can't cheat anymore it'll get harder and harder to buy up all the best junior talent won't it?

skeepe

Immortal
I hope Schubert is looking long and hard at the Bitans' salary cap situation for next year. They seem to be doing a lot of upgrading and signing for big money without losing anyone of any consequence.

Tamwelg

Juniors
I hope Schubert is looking long and hard at the Bitans' salary cap situation for next year. They seem to be doing a lot of upgrading and signing for big money without losing anyone of any consequence.

Rogers never replaced. Laffranchi and Friend gone to other clubs. Meyers retired (He was on more then you'd think). Tomane not re-signed (again, on more then you'd think). Presto likely to retire. Bailey took a pay cut to play another 2 years with the club.

Yeah mate sounds like you're right. :crazy:

Patorick

Staff member
That should free up another $300,000 to $400,000 in the Bulldogs cap for next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts