What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Homer

Staff member
Last time I saw him play was for Leigh in the lower divisions. Be interesting to see if he can step up to Super League level.

blain

Juniors
Hes been a solid performing in the NRL for 2 seasons, and a couple NRL clubs were interested in him, im sure he will go well over there.

Evil Homer

Staff member
Hes been a solid performing in the NRL for 2 seasons, and a couple NRL clubs were interested in him, im sure he will go well over there.
I'm surprised he made it in the NRL to be honest. He was ok last time he was over here but didn't stand out too much, he played for 3 different clubs in 3 years and never attracted any attention from Super League. I can't see where he will fit into Hull's team TBH.

blain

Juniors
I remember when he first came onto the scene, he had great potential. Hes had some off field problems which have no doubt affected his on field play, so I think a move could be great for him.

Good signing I reckon.

The Joker

Juniors
Agreed. If Paterson can get his head in the right place he has the potential to be one of the best ball running backrowers in the game. He knows how to hit a hole and has a great offload. Unfortunately that's a big if

boxhead

First Grade
Wow.
Gareth Ellis out of the NRL? :( Guess it was going to happen eventually eh?
Great signing for the Cowboys with Paterson.

Rudderriffic

Juniors
Well, that plugs a hole at the Sharks. They need another back rower....

Tafua has only ever started as a prop, played from the bench as a prop, or ran out in the 13 as an extra prop. Newcastle have ran the "lock as a third prop" system for a few seasons now. Not saying he is great at it, but he is able to fulfill a role in the middle of the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts