What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garts

Bench
He has not signed yet. I remember seeing similar stories about Des signing with Manly 2 days before he announced he would be going to the Dogs. No idea what to believe!!!!

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
He has not signed yet. I remember seeing similar stories about Des signing with Manly 2 days before he announced he would be going to the Dogs. No idea what to believe!!!!

But did that come from Perry, Garts?

This is coming from the coach...

BunniesMan

Immortal
When it comes to contracts, what a CEO says trumps what a Coach says.

And besides the CEO has no reason to lie with his denial.

It's not confirmed.

richies

Juniors
for $650,000 he can stay at manly:lol:
Daley Cherry might not be even worth that much and he is far better than foran

Patorick

Staff member
Manly Sea Eagles ‏ @manlyseaeagles "We're in final discussions with Kieran Foran about his future with the Sea Eagles, but no deal has been signed yet." - David Perry #gomanly
8-[

eozsmiles

Bench
Story in the DT in the morning about Foran and Dessie's dinner date. Manly bag and tag another one of their big fish. Stewart would be next I guess.

ceagle

Bench
Hopefully we can now retain Stewart and Ballin, I don't think we will be able to keep T-Rex and Lussick though.

Bretto

Bench
Hopefully he doesn't do a Taylor for you guys and go missing for 2 years before he finds form. Good sign there indeed. Must be a weight off Bens' chest I'm sure too, to get that done and dusted.

Good luck to the young guy!

BunniesMan

Immortal
Hopefully he doesn't do a Taylor for you guys and go missing for 2 years before he finds form. Good sign there indeed. Must be a weight off Bens' chest I'm sure too, to get that done and dusted.

Good luck to the young guy!
He might get a chance to finally break into the Queensland 17 now.

Happy with the signing. Quality player.

Hopefully we can still keep DT.

Crazy that Broncos twitter said just 2 hours ago they were fighting to keep him.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
RIP Teo's career.

Nah in all seriousness, good signing. I know Teo and Inglis are good mates, so not surprised he signed with Souths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts