What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

BranVan3000

Coach
He might be better at prop which is entirely arguable, but unlike George & Luke, he has the skill to play 2nd row and not lose any of his game and vice versa.
George And Luke are good old fashioned Props. Ive yet to see Tom play, so i dont know if hes more like George/Luke or Sam.
I don't agree. I prefer Sam not pushing passes like he does in the second row, it's always heart in the mouth stuff

But with Taylor going it makes sense to have a second row of Burgess and McQueen

Unless Sutton moves there and Keary debuts

Bench
I don't agree. I prefer Sam not pushing passes like he does in the second row, it's always heart in the mouth stuff

But with Taylor going it makes sense to have a second row of Burgess and McQueen

Unless Sutton moves there and Keary debuts
What about Teo?

Delboy

First Grade
True, now you're signing the never was brigade for ridiculous contracts. Sandow and Lussick being two prime examples.
Anyone that believes the press and Rusty Crowe are simply delirious, but then I am sure that Shillington, Dugan And Tom LL are playing for the minimum for the Green Machine

At the end olf day we can like or dislike clubs, but it is always questionable what is being paid, after all the Dogs have 12 players off contract this year and are in the market constantlyto replace them ( that is the stroy), Then they sign the said players, good accounting I say

Big Pete

Referee
Manly continue to make some good signings in the juniors. Kudos to them.

Te'o would have to be in some kind of form slump to not displace McQueen.

Chris is a good honest player but Te'o is a real weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.