What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi

First Grade
Mate we have probably the most talent taken from us so got to fill it with others. Idiot.
Lol what talent. I mean there's Hayne and ummm yeah there's Hayne.

Sorry but every club gets raided by other clubs and codes so cry me a river for all I care. Eels biggests problems seem to be themselves

LOL

Parra have voluntarily handed over talented players to clubs for a decade. Daniel Tupou couldn't get a gig at their 20's squad and has gone on to win the NSW Cup and NRL :lol:

betcats

Referee
LOL

Parra have voluntarily handed over talented players to clubs for a decade. Daniel Tupou couldn't get a gig at their 20's squad and has gone on to win the NSW Cup and NRL :lol:

Seriously you seem to be aroused by players going well at the Roosters who weren't wanted by their previous clubs, I bet you wank over pictures of Tupou and Jennings and blow on a picture of Gus.

When almost all your players are from other clubs then some will step up and perform better then they did at their previous club, expecially when getting paid extra by Nick.

nrlnrl

First Grade
http://www.dragons.com.au/news-display/88012

Dragons sign Michael Witt for 2014
Dragons Sign Witt

Friday 29 November 2013 12:30 PM

00107844-leadimage.jpg

The St George Illawarra Dragons have today confirmed that Michael Witt has agreed to a one-year contract that will see him join the Club until at least the end of the 2014 season.

Witt, 29, who can play as fullback as well as in the halves, debuted for the Parramatta Eels during the 2003 campaign and later played for both the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles (2005-06) and New Zealand Warriors (2007-09). The Toowoomba-native has most recently been playing in the Super League with both the Crusaders (2010-11) and London Broncos (2012-13).

Witt will join the Dragons for pre-season training on Thursday, December 5.

t-ba

Post Whore
ROFLMAO.

There's a reason this hack only gets two years stints wherever he goes.

I wonder if Chad Randall is going to get a contract anywhere...Maybe SO Avignon need a male model to run drinks on for the players.

Madrooster

Juniors
Broncos... Raped and pillaged the state for 20 years and is now having their farm diluted by other clubs getting qld jnrs into their system. They have no choice but to pull this dirty shit of swooping on any qld who shows slightest sign of missing home in sth east qld. Barba, Milford etc they all shunned cause they didn't identify their talent.

Funny part is, arguably their best and most consistent players over last two years in Hoffman and McCulogh are the ones being crapped on by all this suggested player movement. Personally I'd laugh to watch Brisbane throw cam smith some retirement money. Watch what he brings with no Cronk, slater around him. Also hook is nowhere near a Bellamy.

POPEYE

Coach
Considering the fact that Townsville is further away from Brisbane than Sydney the vast majority of Qld superstars play away from 'home', maybe it's because 'talent scout' and 'junior' are now conjoined . . . real juniors are beside their mothers waiting for their voices to deepen.

Bruce123

Juniors
Broncos... Raped and pillaged the state for 20 years and is now having their farm diluted by other clubs getting qld jnrs into their system. They have no choice but to pull this dirty shit of swooping on any qld who shows slightest sign of missing home in sth east qld. Barba, Milford etc they all shunned cause they didn't identify their talent.

Funny part is, arguably their best and most consistent players over last two years in Hoffman and McCulogh are the ones being crapped on by all this suggested player movement. Personally I'd laugh to watch Brisbane throw cam smith some retirement money. Watch what he brings with no Cronk, slater around him. Also hook is nowhere near a Bellamy.

Ridiculous, f$ck off idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts