What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Wb1234

Immortal
I would not say "he had a sook" at all. Fact is Manu wuld have probaboly gpotten teh fullback spot ahead of him at the moment. He'd been clear to the Roosters he was interested in playing Union. Its just teh way teh annuncment he was going to Union came proverbially out of the blue. If he'd been upset he didn't have to activate his option as early as he did, as the option for 2024 was in his favour, not the Roosters. He was the one who had the power in that situation.
Every week weidler was talking about it

the art guy nitske was quoted as saying they had to not extend Tedesco to keep sualli

shortly after suaali extended they extended tedessco and suaali left

he didn’t need to sign that extra year if he was certain to go he could’ve left after this year

Every week weidler was talking about it

the art guy nitske was quoted as saying they had to not extend Tedesco to keep sualli

shortly after suaali extended they extended tedessco and suaali left

he didn’t need to sign that extra year if he was certain to go he could’ve left after this year

You believe everything from Weidler?

Mr. Shaman

First Grade

Sea Eagles sign three players and extend club international​

Manly MediaMon 26 Jun 2023, 04:35 PM
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have strengthened their playing ranks for next season with the signing of three quality young players and an extension of a current club international.

The Sea Eagles have signed half-back Luke Brooks for four years, winger Jaxson Paulo for three years, and centre Tommy Talau for two years.

And in further good news, the Club has also extended the contract of exciting young Tongan international Tolu Koula for a further three years from the end of the 2024 season.

Exsilium

Coach
Billy Smith (Roosters) signed for one year (2024)

I imagine the conversation went like this…

“what about Billy smith?”

“who?”

*points at Billy Smith*

“Oh, yeah…..Just let him turn up and we will just pay him the minimum.”

“Okay, will sort”

“it’ll offset our superstar roster that’s always under the cap…..”

eagles4eva

Coach

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have strengthened their playing ranks for next season with the signing of three quality young players and an extension of a current club international.

The Sea Eagles have signed half-back Luke Brooks for four years, winger Jaxson Paulo for three years, and centre Tommy Talau for two years.

And in further good news, the Club has also extended the contract of exciting young Tongan international Tolu Koula for a further three years from the end of the 2024 season.
So three back in, hopefully that means three backs out

Johns, Harper and Weeks would be a great start...

soc123_au

Staff member

Brooks is nearly 70 and shit. lol@Manly

I thought Jaxson was "home" at the Roosters? Is the transit lounge being re-opened?

Jaxon was on a 1 year deal with a 1 year option in his favour. I suspect with the Roosters signing Young for 2024, and then re-signing Tupou he figured his time in first grade might be limited so he deeclined to take up the option.

t-ba

Post Whore
Sad Ben Affleck GIF

SMH are reporting Schuster has signed a new 3 year deal with Manly. No info on its nor the NRL's website (so I possted the media link in the rumoured signings thread).

nick87

Coach
I say this from a position of experience, having lived a life with a long term big money deal for Croker and Elliott Whitehead who have spent the majority of those contracts not being up the NRL standard...

I would not want a 2.4m/3yr Josh Schuster contract on the books. He's definitely talented and it could all work out ok, but i reckon he's got heavy whiffs of early career Bryce Cartwright... lot of highlights but hell of a lot of very ugly football and not putting in the work off the park

t-ba

Post Whore
Oh we re-signed the spider?

Jesus Christ. I reckon they're gonna cut DCE loose and he'll go off and win a premiership with Redcliffe aged like 38.

Latest posts