What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Munky

Coach
As I said in the Panthers forum, To’o is one of a kind.

Turns eighty minute forwards into fifty minute forwards.

Cam Murray was the best player on the pitch in the 2022 prelim until he was completely gassed by the Penrith back three.

Last edited:

So the fact they signed him = he must be on big $ and was offered way more than any other club? Seriously? Fact he may well be Munster's successor in the halves, and as he is already a Melbourne player, is probably happy to stay there to learn. I mean would you, in preference, prefer to sign for the Knights, where you could get chucked into first grade before you're ready, and then be on the scarp heap by 22 instead? The article even states Cooper Johns, who was the Storm's back up for Munster/Hughes, has left the club.

Last edited:

Wb1234

Referee
So the fact they signed him = he must be on big $ and was offered way more than any other club? Seriously? Fact he may well be Munster's successor in the halves, and as he is already a Melbourne player, is probably happy to stay there to learn. I mean would you, in preference, prefer to sign for the Knights, where you could get chucked into first grade before you're ready, and then be on the scarp heap by 22 instead? The article even states Cooper Johns, who was the Storm's back up for Munster/Hughes, has left the club.
Missed my point

storm have a better football dept that just about every other club and money isn’t the main factor for them

other clubs can’t compare

Lucas

Juniors
You crack the sads cos they sign a yet to debut 19 year old who was already with them. Ignoring almost 1000 games of experience they lost last season.

It is the definition of the salary cap WORKING. Side at the top of the ladder offloads experienced talent to new/weaker sides and replaces them with kids.

bipolarbob

Juniors
You crack the sads cos they sign a yet to debut 19 year old who was already with them. Ignoring almost 1000 games of experience they lost last season.

It is the definition of the salary cap WORKING. Side at the top of the ladder offloads experienced talent to new/weaker sides and replaces them with kids.

you probably wont get this..

Bazal

Post Whore
He'll meet you in the bathroom stalls.
Shoot Yes GIF by Better Call Saul

Latest posts