What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Stuff In RL2

Paullyboy

Coach
Yeah that is rather odd, I dont think Johnny Great Balls even played a game, but he made it ahead of them.

girvie

Staff member
I think the names were recorded before the season kicked off. Soliola and Inglis will still be in the game but their name won't be called in the commentary.

yeah but surely they've had ample time to just get them to record their names like cmon both of em starred for their respective teams

girvie said:
I think the names were recorded before the season kicked off. Soliola and Inglis will still be in the game but their name won't be called in the commentary.
I'm pretty sure I read here and elsewhere that the names were finalised by mid season. Inglis had played a handful of games by then.

Mario

Juniors
Thunderstruck said:
I'm pretty sure I read here and elsewhere that the names were finalised by mid season. Inglis had played a handful of games by then.

When it comes to RL2, don't believe everything you read. Unless I wrote it :)

Nuke

Staff member
For those wondering about the inclusion of the rather obscure name 'Great Balls', as there are several nicknames included in that list, I reckon it's one of long-retired Martin Offiah's nicknames. Everyone knows his most common nickname is Chariots (Chariots Offiah = Chariots Of Fire), but I reckon Great Balls Offiah (Great Balls Of Fire) is why it's there.

That's just my theory.