What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Stuff In RL2

kennett1

Juniors
this is too slow, i've got a bit of time to play computer game..if it comes out any later i'll be too busy to play...then i might wait for the price to come down

ah f**k this, i was all hyped up for this, now im not gonna play it, lost all my hype for it, something tells me itll be like last time, all hyped and delayed and turns out to be sh*t, fifa 06 all summer for me

KrypnotiK said:
ah f**k this, i was all hyped up for this, now im not gonna play it, lost all my hype for it, something tells me itll be like last time, all hyped and delayed and turns out to be sh*t, fifa 06 all summer for me

I bet you'll still buy it :p

Paullyboy

Coach
Im picking its probably going to be pretty much identical to the first one too, but I didnt have an xbox then so I havent got a copy of the first anymore so Ill end up buying it anyway.

Weasels Ripped My Flesh said:
I bet you'll still buy it :p

i put a $50 deposit on the game i aint wastin that lol and i want my free controller, but i got a feeling like last time itll be buried deep inside my collection inside a month like RL1 which was only pulled back out at the start of the league season and after fifa was conquered, destroyed, restarted and re-conquered