What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Parra... just too good

eel01s

Bench
strider said:
goodness - we all know thats not entirely true :eek:

Strider - I don't know how I forgot about Morrin LOL.

It just feels so good to knock the Bulldogs out of 2007!

emjaycee

Coach
join the bandwagon said:
Timmah, the Eels/Dogs game is over, can u f**k of back to The Kennel!!!!!

JTB, the Eels/Dogs game is over, maybe you should change your Avatar back to hating Parra players!!!!

Abz

Juniors
Timmah said:
It's a well worn cliche in our game but you guys were just too good last night. It was good to see a lot of you celebrating like that after a few tough years, I hope you get up over Melbourne and show them up for the the nuChokers they are.

Good stuff guys, congratulations - see you again in '08. :crazy:

*awaits flaming from haters* :(

True that. Apart from a bad performance and injuries to key players the Eels did indeed deserve to win. Any team that puts their hands on their hips when a player like SBW walks off deserves to lose.

We'll be back though in 2008. As for the Eels, do something good and knock the mexicans out of the comp :D

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Well said abz, Willie said it best in todays paper I think.

jtb, grow up and be a sport hey? Hacking people's accounts is poor form too, no matter how easy it is.

Latest posts