What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Parra... just too good

MrT

Juniors
Dogaholic said:
Do you think though that your mob should have really put a bit more on us though? Might be a bit of a worry seeing as melbourne wont be as forgiving.

Dogaholic,

If Hayne actually policed the 10m properly, you would have seen alot more points scored against yourteam. Mutuia was offside constantly standing right infront of Hayne and he just ignored it.

Hayne got so much wrong,

O'Meley knock on
Ian Hindmarsh play the ball and hits dogs player leg who is slow to get into marker
Mason holding ball and arm of Wagon and wagon loses ball trying to play it

Hayne, kept the contest closer than it should have been. PJ Marsh caught markers offside numerous times and Hayne wouldn't blow the penalty.

By the way, the Dogs pack are a myth. Our forwards smashed them for 6, especially Fui Fui

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hayne had no effect on the result, wake up to yourself.

Timmah said:
Hayne had no effect on the result, wake up to yourself.

bukkchokepj7.png
bukkchokepj7.png
bukkchokepj7.png
bukkchokepj7.png
bukkchokepj7.png

Eelementary

Post Whore
Timmah said:
It's a well worn cliche in our game but you guys were just too good last night. It was good to see a lot of you celebrating like that after a few tough years, I hope you get up over Melbourne and show them up for the the nuChokers they are.

Good stuff guys, congratulations - see you again in '08. :crazy:

*awaits flaming from haters* :(

Cheers, mate. You're a class act.

I don't dislike you or a lot of the other Dogs fans. What I hate is the media hyping up the Dogs' pack, and also the Dogs players saying they wished they played us in the Finals because they didn't fear us...Aside from that, I have no issues with most of the Dogs fans.

Eelectrica

Referee
Thanks for the congrats dogs supporters.

Do you think though that your mob should have really put a bit more on us though? Might be a bit of a worry seeing as melbourne wont be as forgiving.
Honestly, yes. I guess the only way for us to look at it is that we still have improvement in us and a week to work on things.
If we get that much or close to that much possession against Melbourne we'll need to do better with it. At least our defence is up to scratch though so we're not completely without hope.

Timmah

Staff member
Slimy Eel said:
Typical f*cken wanker doggy supporter.............Hope your mother burns ya diner you f*cken girl :cool:

I won't bother with words. I'll just shake my head.

I'll bet there's a few of your fellow supporters who are ashamed of you right now.

Dogaholic

First Grade
MrT said:
Dogaholic,

If Hayne actually policed the 10m properly, you would have seen alot more points scored against yourteam. Mutuia was offside constantly standing right infront of Hayne and he just ignored it.

Hayne got so much wrong,

O'Meley knock on
Ian Hindmarsh play the ball and hits dogs player leg who is slow to get into marker
Mason holding ball and arm of Wagon and wagon loses ball trying to play it

Hayne, kept the contest closer than it should have been. PJ Marsh caught markers offside numerous times and Hayne wouldn't blow the penalty.

By the way, the Dogs pack are a myth. Our forwards smashed them for 6, especially Fui Fui

there are quite a few points that could be argued either way. Wont go into that though. As Timmah said, ref didn't have much bearing.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I thought the ref was shocking to both teams. How he came up with some of those decisions, I'll never know.

philstorm

Juniors
Timmah said:
It's a well worn cliche in our game but you guys were just too good last night. It was good to see a lot of you celebrating like that after a few tough years, I hope you get up over Melbourne and show them up for the the nuChokers they are.

No offence, Timmah - but you really are a two-faced sob.

You write the same thing in each forum to each team the Dogs lose to.

Timmah

Staff member
philstorm said:
No offence, Timmah - but you really are a two-faced sob.

You write the same thing in each forum to each team the Dogs lose to.

Don't see anywhere I've said I hope Melbourne will get up.

I hope Parra beats Melbourne, it would be funny to see the Storm choke again.

I think Melbourne will beat Parra. They have a classier side and I like the way they play, and I fear they've learnt the lessons required from 2006.

There's a difference. Either way that's an argument best saved for the NRL section. I posted this thread to congratulate the Eels, not be followed around by third-party-supporters looking for another sh*tfight.

eel01s

Bench
Hey Timmah, I respect the fact that you posted this thread. good on ya!

However, us Eels fans can only take pleasure from your posts last week calling us chokers, and how your beloved Dogs were going to smash us off the park with your awesome forward pack.

I have to say it, Bulldogs 2007 - ALL BARK, NO BITE!!! :lol:

Go the Eels!

strider

Post Whore
eel01s said:
Hey Timmah, I respect the fact that you posted this thread. good on ya!

However, us Eels fans can only take pleasure from your posts last week calling us chokers, and how your beloved Dogs were going to smash us off the park with your awesome forward pack.

I have to say it, Bulldogs 2007 - ALL BARK, NO BITE!!! :lol:

Go the Eels!

goodness - we all know thats not entirely true :eek:

Latest posts