What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats to Kris Inu

Nickeel

Juniors
Made both the RLW and Big League Teams of the Week this week for his debut performance!

Nick

Stagger eel

Staff member
It's a tremondous achievement and i didn't see all the matches on the weekend but i get the feeling it was token gesture..

Ron Jeremy

Coach
great acievement!!! got up my nerves abit that most of the talk has been about blake green when imo Kris was by far and away the better of the two

Utey

Coach
Ron Jeremy said:
great acievement!!! got up my nerves abit that most of the talk has been about blake green when imo Kris was by far and away the better of the two
Why? It's better that they go under the radar. We all know what happens when headlines begin...

Gronk

Staff member
eelavation said:
It's a tremondous achievement and i didn't see all the matches on the weekend but i get the feeling it was token gesture..
Same goes with Feleti's game vs Tigers. He made the bench of a few Teams of the Week. He had a great game, but certainly not in the top 17 NRL players of that week.

Well done to both of them anyway :!:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
<UPtheEELS> said:
Why? It's better that they go under the radar. We all know what happens when headlines begin...

Nah I just think Inu was so impressive in his debut I would've liked to have seen & heard more about him. What do you expect? I love hype:D that's why i'm still stuck in the 80's lol

the_eel

Juniors
I thought both Green and INU were equally impressive however i was probably more expecting it from INU whereas I think that I was pleasantly surprised from the performance of Green. Well done to Krisnan. He obviously made an impression on quite a few people out there.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
the_eel said:
I thought both Green and INU were equally impressive however i was probably more expecting it from INU whereas I think that I was pleasantly surprised from the performance of Green. Well done to Krisnan. He obviously made an impression on quite a few people out there.

Inu was far more impressive

the_eel

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
Inu was far more impressive

Ron, have you ever been dragged along to a movie or a concert by your wife and you've thought 'goddam this is gonna be a crap night' and come the end of the night you've actually been pleasantly surprised because it wasn't as bad as you thought it was going to be?? Well that was my feeling with Green. I've seen him play maybe three or four times and each time i haven't been impressed at all....until the other night. I think i expected the worst and got that pleasant surprise.

Kornstar

Coach
the_eel said:
Ron, have you ever been dragged along to a movie or a concert by your wife and you've thought 'goddam this is gonna be a crap night' and come the end of the night you've actually been pleasantly surprised because it wasn't as bad as you thought it was going to be?? Well that was my feeling with Green. I've seen him play maybe three or four times and each time i haven't been impressed at all....until the other night. I think i expected the worst and got that pleasant surprise.

You must have been so unlucky to have seen all the bad games he has ever had (i know exageration).......i have been watching him for years and have seen plenty of magic and he has won us plenty of games single handedly, however i am very glad that you got to be pleasantly surprised and i hope we see plenty more of him for the Blue and Gold in the NRL

Stagger eel

Staff member
Kornstar said:
You must have been so unlucky to have seen all the bad games he has ever had (i know exageration).......i have been watching him for years and have seen plenty of magic and he has won us plenty of games single handedly, however i am very glad that you got to be pleasantly surprised and i hope we see plenty more of him for the Blue and Gold in the NRL

he virtually carried 2004 flegg side in the semis on his own. even in the game against chooks in the semi he was our best player in a well beaten team.

HevyDevy

Coach
eelavation said:

Don't think so.

I thought Inu was just about Parra's most dangerous back. Caused problems every time he touched the ball and made it look pretty easy too.

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
Well done to Krisnan.

I find it amusing that he can make both teams of the week but gets dropped from the Parra team. We must have a pretty amazing team.;-)

The future looks bright and I am very excited

Stagger eel

Staff member
HevyDevy said:
Don't think so.

I thought Inu was just about Parra's most dangerous back. Caused problems every time he touched the ball and made it look pretty easy too.

I disagree, INU came into that side late in the year and played well but Blake was the rock and "go to" man...he virtually touched the ball on every play...I can't remember who the other half was [I think it was Chris Law] but whoever it was offered absolutely jack...Blake did it all.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
the_eel said:

Yes;-) and believe me i'm with you on this one aswell, i was surprised, i had my doubts about him. Yes he had a great game, but imo Inus debut was one of the best rookie performance i've seen for a while, he just looked a class above everyone.

HevyDevy

Coach
eelavation said:
I disagree, INU came into that side late in the year and played well but Blake was the rock and "go to" man...he virtually touched the ball on every play...I can't remember who the other half was [I think it was Chris Law] but whoever it was offered absolutely jack...Blake did it all.

I was referring to last week's game actually

Kornstar

Coach
Chris Law used to frustrate the hell out of me, i felt for Blake because he had to make Law look good every week!!!

Latest posts