What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats to Kris Inu

Pazza

First Grade
Suitman said:
No doubt about that but you are missing my point.

Suity

sorry mate i didnt read your point i just thought i'd say that cause these guys are getting alot of wraps, which they deserve but if we played like we did accouple of weeks ago these guys wouldnt be able to shine

Suitman

Post Whore
Pazza said:
sorry mate i didnt read your point i just thought i'd say that cause these guys are getting alot of wraps, which they deserve but if we played like we did accouple of weeks ago these guys wouldnt be able to shine

Yes, no doubt.
I agree. Just making a simple point that I believe Kris offers us more then Ben does.

Respect your opinion though.

Suity

Pazza

First Grade
Suitman said:
Yes, no doubt.
I agree. Just making a simple point that I believe Kris offers us more then Ben does.

Respect your opinion though.

Suity

i'm not ready to dump smith yet, tahu is leaving next year. Surely Inu can see he has first shot at the number 4 next season. plus with the way Tahu and grothe get injuried all the time Inu will get plenty of starts.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Suitman said:
How can we not compare them? They play in the same positions.

All I'm saying is that from what I saw of Inu in the game, he offers more to the team than Ben does.

Suity

fair asessment Suity, but its only one game

when he does if for 6 or 8 in a row, then we can talk about him pushing one of the regulars out

Pazza

First Grade
cheering to watch this one, remember when we played penrith and wagon and riddell where shotting out of the line and hammering their big men. I'm pretty sure wagon got Clinton good but it was a spear tackle

niall

Juniors
Twizzle said:
fair asessment Suity, but its only one game

when he does if for 6 or 8 in a row, then we can talk about him pushing one of the regulars out

well unless sumthin drastic happens it doesnt look like he will be given the chance, he does it week in week out in prems, but really needs the chance to show how good he really is in firsts even if it means dropping a "superstar".;-)

emjaycee

Coach
niall said:
well unless sumthin drastic happens it doesnt look like he will be given the chance, he does it week in week out in prems, but really needs the chance to show how good he really is in firsts even if it means dropping a "superstar".;-)

Unfortunately only 17 players can be named in FG each week.

Do we drop Cayless to PL so that Fao'oso can be given a chance? He cuts it up in Prems week in week out so based on your logic, needs the chance to show how good he is in firsts. Same goes for Keating and PJ. :crazy:

Lower grade players get a chance to impress in FG when injuries/suspension/rep duty allows. Just like Green, Inu and Fao'osa last weekend. Then, based on a consistent drop in form by a first grader (more than 4-5 games IMHO), they move into first grade if they have shown they can handle it. If they then maintain form in FG it is their spot to lose.

I believe this is how Hagan operates or so it seems so far.