What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats to Manly

Ulysseus

Bench
However - marking an email "Legal and Confidential Privilege Applies" and keeping it strictly on subject about such matters can exempt it from legal proceedings.

ceagle

Bench
Doggiesbro :lol:

Have you ever worked at a large company which uses computers? They are allowed to monitor everything that goes in and out.

eozsmiles

Bench
1 year of committing yourself to driving to Punchbowl - $1 million.

4 years of hitching your wagon to bloke who may have dudded his last employer - $4 million.

Not doing the deal by using a fake email address - Potentially priceless.

Long haired westies and computers eh..... who'd have thunk they'd have some problems?

wittyfan

Referee
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/spo...s-defection-20120306-1uigr.html#ixzz1oONlAM00

Legal Eagles: Manly ready to sue over Des defection

Legal row looming ... Des Hasler. Photo: Anthony Johnson
Manly are edging closer to launching legal action against Canterbury for allegedly inducing two-time premiership-winning coach Des Hasler to break his contract and defect to Belmore a year before his deal with the Sea Eagles expired. As revealed in The Sun-Herald last month, the Sea Eagles were poring over Hasler's work computer and The Inside Back understands the club has uncovered email correspondence between Hasler and Bulldogs chief executive Todd Greenberg. The matter was set to be discussed at a board meeting last week although not all directors were able to attend. The club is now awaiting final legal advice that is being prepared by lawyer Tim Unsworth - son of former NSW premier Barrie.

;-)

Lol!

Manly remind of those stupid scorned women that get on Judge Judy to sue their ex-boyfriend for everything when they part ways.

juanfarkall

Coach
Doggiesbro :lol:

Have you ever worked at a large company which uses computers? They are allowed to monitor everything that goes in and out.

Tis likely that he is on the books at Centrelink and has used a computer there...

ceagle

Bench
He was going to sue them, then he decided not to as he had moved on with the Dogs.

Thanks for playing.
So Des who is a renowned tight arse, who loves $$$ decided he wasn't going to sue to get half a million in pay after he heard about the e-mails?

DoggiesBro

Juniors
It would've been unusable because it's not relevant. The fact a chick loves dick doesn't excuse sexual harassment at all.

No it was using it to discredit her, it also had evidence of here using FAKE details to receive employment and proof, however they aren't usable purely because it was on her PRIVATE email, not a work related one and she claimed she used it in her hour break in which she was permitted to use for any use be it facebook, bank, ebay or whatever. We don't know the rules at Manly, HOWEVER I would HIGHLY doubt that they would have strict rules like no personal emails. LOL especially to a coach.

Again. Learn the law.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
So Des who is a renowned tight arse, who loves $$$ decided he wasn't going to sue to get half a million in pay after he heard about the e-mails?

According to you, but also according to you Des would never join the Dogs, and you were boasting how he re-signed.

You have NO clue. Clearly.

DoggiesBroke

Juniors
DoggiesBro should have used his law skills to help Frank Pritchard beat his high tackle charge. Frank would have had nothing to worry about.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
No it was using it to discredit her, it also had evidence of here using FAKE details to receive employment and proof, however they aren't usable purely because it was on her PRIVATE email, not a work related one and she claimed she used it in her hour break in which she was permitted to use for any use be it facebook, bank, ebay or whatever. We don't know the rules at Manly, HOWEVER I would HIGHLY doubt that they would have strict rules like no personal emails. LOL especially to a coach.

Again. Learn the law.

Dickhead. Have you read his employment contract with Manly? No? Then shut the f*ck up about "learn the law".

Without being privvy to what was in Des' contract and what (and where) the evidence was found, I'd be prepared to take the legal opion of a qualified legal team who DO have access to all the evidence and employment contract over a wanker sitting at home spouting off garbage about his precious Des.

I have no idea as to whether or not anything underhanded went on (although in my opinion you'd be grossly naive to think it didn't) but I'm not going to sit here and quote my legal experience via my mate who touched up a bird at work as the legal precendent for whether evidence is admissable or not.:lol::lol:

I'll leave that to the LAWYERS who studied LAW. Unless of course you believe watching 3 episodes of Boston Legal qualifies you to offer your learned opinion?

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Dickhead. Have you read his employment contract with Manly? No? Then shut the f*ck up about "learn the law".

Without being privvy to what was in Des' contract and what (and where) the evidence was found, I'd be prepared to take the legal opion of a qualified legal team who DO have access to all the evidence and employment contract over a wanker sitting at home spouting off garbage about his precious Des.

I have no idea as to whether or not anything underhanded went on (although in my opinion you'd be grossly naive to think it didn't) but I'm not going to sit here and quote my legal experience via my mate who touched up a bird at work as the legal precendent for whether evidence is admissable or not.:lol::lol:

I'll leave that to the LAWYERS who studied LAW. Unless of course you believe watching 3 episodes of Boston Legal qualifies you to offer your learned opinion?

f**k me how stupid are some people, people say shit like its on a work computer it belongs to them. thats bullshit, the internet doesnt belong to them history of browsing does, what you do on your personal email (not work one ) again one more time for you idiots PERSONAL. they have no leg to stand on in regards to that.

further more i doubt any of this is true, its just either the media trying to beat something up for a change OR manly trying to act like the didnt just bite the pillow. facts are facts. get a clue the LOT of you.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
f**k me how stupid are some people, people say shit like its on a work computer it belongs to them. thats bullshit, the internet doesnt belong to them history of browsing does, what you do on your personal email (not work one ) again one more time for you idiots PERSONAL. they have no leg to stand on in regards to that.

further more i doubt any of this is true, its just either the media trying to beat something up for a change OR manly trying to act like the didnt just bite the pillow. facts are facts. get a clue the LOT of you.

Hey dipshit - where did I say anything about its on a work computer so it belongs to them? What I asked you was have you read Hasler's Manly employment contract. Have you? No. The lawyers have.

The lawyers know what evidence there is and where it was found. Your entire argument seems to be based on it was found in a personal e-mail address. Do you know that?

I have no idea whether or not its worth pursuing. If it is they would have more knowledge on the ownership rights of property in this situation than you you f*cking moron. If its not worth pursuing then its not.

You are right, facts are facts. You have F*CKING none of them. You have your opinion based on your buddy who touched up a workmate. Good precedent.:roll:

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
Hey dipshit - where did I say anything about its on a work computer so it belongs to them? What I asked you was have you read Hasler's Manly employment contract. Have you? No. The lawyers have.

The lawyers know what evidence there is and where it was found. Your entire argument seems to be based on it was found in a personal e-mail address. Do you know that?

I have no idea whether or not its worth pursuing. If it is they would have more knowledge on the ownership rights of property in this situation than you you f*cking moron. If its not worth pursuing then its not.

You are right, facts are facts. You have F*CKING none of them. You have your opinion based on your buddy who touched up a workmate. Good precedent.:roll:

This is correct Doggies Bro not your uneducated opinion on the Law, I would advise 3 years at a reputable Uni for you before you start advising the world

Latest posts