What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats ya b@stards...

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Also a matter of opinion isn't it? Come over to the Sharks forum, and see who thinks you are a dickhead there.
To borrow a well used quote... "Opinions are like arseholes. Everyone's got one." It's just a little unfortunate that yours smells worse than most. :cool:

Aren't I allowed to use the tackle to have a go at the fatness of your front rower?? Awww that's no fun!!!!
Also, I'm not sure it was a "hard tackle". More of an accidental crusher tackle that resulted in considerable weight being placed on an area that isn't designed to take it. Really more of a soft, wobbly and heavy tackle wasn't it? ;-)

The right precautions were taken in the end, correct. Just a shame it took so long for the Dragons medical staff to lend assistance. I honestly thought your medical guys would be better than that.

Yeah, I know. I just heard that from a bloke whose mate is the foreman at a coal mine. A bloke came up complaining that he was getting a hard time and thats what he told him. I thought it was awesome, so I used it as soon as the opportunity presented itself ya dickhead.

Everyone loves me SR. Specially in the Sharks forum.

S.R.

Juniors
Maybe give Wright some sexual healing and he'll get better you big nice person
Can't handle being wrong buddy?
I guess that type of heroism must come when you get a tough sticker painted on your body hey?

Ronnie Dobbs said:
Of course the thoughts crossed my mind. I definitely think I deserve my own TV show.
Will it include beached whales and Kiwis?

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Can't handle being wrong buddy?
I guess that type of heroism must come when you get a tough sticker painted on your body hey?

Will it include beached whales and Kiwis?

No. Well, maybe. The Kiwi will be Eric Watsons ex or the blonde daughter from Outrageous Fortune or Rachel Hunter. And they'll only be in it if they're nekkked and olied up.

Might have Russell Crowe in it too, but only for slapstick value. Cut to Rusty in a Souffs jumper.....bring the house down. A real knee girl that would be.

I'll leave the Beached Whales to Northies.

Apart from that, taking into consideration my levels of creativity, it would probably honestly be a loop of the 2010 Grand Final with my head superimposed over every Dragons player. Reckon I'd look awesome with Smithies tatts or Nevs big arse.

Probably win a Logie. Easily.

Last edited:

S.R.

Juniors
It was obvious who you were aiming at Pillow.
Still unsure why you want to get me to rise though?

Stagger Lee

Bench
This is not going to help the discussion from a saints point of veiw but -

2 mins into match Weyman smashes Wright

15 mins into match wright is 3rd man into tackle and gives Weyman a face massage, a real good one, as way of revenge. This is not seen by the TV camera but I was sat in the seats (hill side) right in front of it and thought it was a complete dog of an act and Weyman was furious.

I'm sure Weyman did not mean to seriously harm wright but I do think he meant to smash him good and proper. Weyman is getting smarter, in his Canberra days he would have retaliated straight away and been sent off.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Scummer, what are you going to do, threaten more legal action?

Still waiting to hear from your legal team.

S.R.

Juniors
This is not going to help the discussion from a saints point of veiw but -

2 mins into match Weyman smashes Wright

15 mins into match wright is 3rd man into tackle and gives Weyman a face massage, a real good one, as way of revenge. This is not seen by the TV camera but I was sat in the seats (hill side) right in front of it and thought it was a complete dog of an act and Weyman was furious.

I'm sure Weyman did not mean to seriously harm wright but I do think he meant to smash him good and proper. Weyman is getting smarter, in his Canberra days he would have retaliated straight away and been sent off.

So it makes it OK to almost break someone's neck? That's "smart" now? WOW.

Latest posts