What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulation Bunnies

Clock watcher

Juniors
In the face of all the animosity shown to the eagles fans on here tonight. I for one would like to congratulate the Bunnies on a great season. Welcome back to the finals.
Copped a horrid ref decision, but I believe they were still outplayed. Having said that they can hold their heads up, and will be better for it next year.
:clap:

Yep. The Souths players did everything they could. I give them credit for the way they played and the way they handled themselves in their first finals appearance for so long.

yobbo84

First Grade
Thanks mate. To come from last place and a 3-21 record to finish 7th with the 3rd best defence in the league is truly a remarkable turnaround. JT should get a medal just for getting us there with the worst halves in the NRL!

Clock watcher

Juniors
JT must have been close to coach of the year after that turn around.
Asotasi is a monster and I reckon he was better this year as a bunny than he was as a dog.

mave

Coach
yobbo84 said:
Thanks mate. To come from last place and a 3-21 record to finish 7th with the 3rd best defence in the league is truly a remarkable turnaround. JT should get a medal just for getting us there with the worst halves in the NRL!

What, even worse than Smith and Finch????:lol:

Angry_eel

First Grade
t-ba said:
On that logic, Orford + Lyon is better than Thurston + Smith...
fair enough but look at the try assists, there's no way T.Smith isn't better than souths halves.

Clock watcher

Juniors
Tim Smith is Brett Finch Isn't
Given the choice I would take Eels pair over rabbits pair - next year with wing will be interesting though.

Packy

Bench
Yep. Congrats to the team and all it's fans.

I quietly enjoyed your success this year but now you have shown your promise and are a legit threat for the future....... The hate will come on.

Cya's in 08.

melon....

Coach
When making a semi is as good as it gets. Well done Souffs...kings of accepting mediocrity. But when you look at their appauling record in the past 30 years who can blame them.

Dogaholic

First Grade
I know a few souffs supporters who have been waiting 18 (i think) years to watch their team play finals football. They left brookvale with 15 minutes to go.

yobbo84

First Grade
phonetic said:
2008 Charity Shield Prediction:

St George 38
South Sydney 4

By all means. Win the shield. That's no longer Souths GF, but it can be yours if you like.