What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations sando

mik01

Juniors
can we talk sh*t about rugby league again please?
seriously, I'm starting to feel sorry for Sando after 11 pages of being smashed. plus I think he is slow...

sando88

Not a Moderator
seriously, I'm starting to feel sorry for Sando after 11 pages of being smashed. plus I think he is slow...

we can talk bout Rl in other threads bro dont be so anxous
thanks 4 ya support, u can be one of rare few to join fans of sando group if u like
and nah i aint that slow , can probly do 100m in 14 secs, my main man usain bolt would be proud hehe

TooheysNew

Coach
Sure. Take your pick of the other 40000 threads on the forum...

sando88

Not a Moderator
coby glad ur here
sum1 hacked in and messed with my profile or sumthin
can u restore sum order pls
thnx dude
im losin sum respect from some posters so asap pls

Buckshot

Juniors
As a reward for all his great work around the forums, sparking debate and reviving the art of conversation, as well as his agressive signature campaign - i'd like to take this opportunity to welcome sando88 to the moderator team.

Make him feel welcome people :)

Is this something you do every 4 months ?

mik01

Juniors
Sure. Take your pick of the other 40000 threads on the forum...

witty response.

funny how a forum has a boy's club - strange how politics can play out on a Rugby league forum.
even stranger that mods feel compelled to snipe back at members.

raising the bar for LU I guess...

Bazal

Post Whore
witty response.

funny how a forum has a boy's club - strange how politics can play out on a Rugby league forum.
even stranger that mods feel compelled to snipe back at members.

raising the bar for LU I guess...

Boys club? Not true...it's simply the "I hate Sando" club and the "I have never read the annoying little pissants posts" club

backdoor

Juniors
I believe Young Sando is ill and perhaps should wear some sort of warning as his ailment may be contagious.
Can the following two words "Sars" and "Hole" be placed under his name on the end of the "Not a Moderator" line as a community service ?

Cheers.

Latest posts