What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations sando

sando88

Not a Moderator
WAT DA f**k WHERE HAS MY 5 STARS N GREEN WRITIN GONE

TIMMAH? KOBe? U got SUM ExPLAININ tO DO !!!

if i gettin dumped it aint goin down without a protest i want to know why when i hav fulfilled the mod duties to the best possible way and treated every1 as if they ma family. SO WTF

THIS beTTER BE NOTHIN MORE THEN A ERROR

WAT DA f**k WHERE HAS MY 5 STARS N GREEN WRITIN GONE

TIMMAH? KOBe? U got SUM ExPLAININ tO DO !!!

if i gettin dumped it aint goin down without a protest i want to know why when i hav fulfilled the mod duties to the best possible way and treated every1 as if they ma family. SO WTF

THIS beTTER BE NOTHIN MORE THEN A ERROR

What a genius

sando88

Not a Moderator
well gregstar i still got moderator under my name and until i been informed otherwise i am
and if sum1 try remove me from my rightful position i will fight it and drag on the trial for long time. so i be mod for long time b4 u get ur say,
mod sando

well gregstar i still got moderator under my name and until i been informed otherwise i am
and if sum1 try remove me from my rightful position i will fight it and drag on the trial for long time. so i be mod for long time b4 u get ur say,
mod sando

It ain't up to you. About time you realise it.

sando88

Not a Moderator
is this a g up
when am i gettin my mod status back
u said i could mod tigers forum
timmah? kobe? willow? diablow?

Monk

Referee
ashtonpunked-thumb.jpg

or not
either way... this is really really really funny.

Latest posts