What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations sando

Listen,
i just stumbled across this thread and thought id put in my 2 cents.

Sandow is the reason i found this forum and the reasom why i am still here.
If nothing else, this will be his legacy to the forums.

About May this year, i was on the cruise down Redfern....i do this sometimes every ew weeks just to chill as it has a very 'gangsta' ghetto feel to the place and i feel more relaxed.

Anyway i saw a coaching clinic and met Chris sandow (the 'baller)and we spoke for a few minutes.....seeme like a top bloke.

Anyway later that night i was thinking about it and thought he would be a good mate to smoke with n whatever so i googled his name.

At the time i had only heard of sandows name on tv and didnt spell it and i typed in "sando 8"..the 8 was simply a mish*t on the keyboard? who knows.

Anyway one of the first hits i got was this forum and putting sando+ league together i naturally had a squiz.

Once i signed up later on i was keen to get to know chris sandow so started PMing him all the time asking if he would like lunch, poker....do aboriginal things etc and over time i realised that he wasnt the real chris sandow and wasnt pretending to be....

but i gained a gangsta 4 life.

We became friends....i learnt we had alot in common and that he likes the same things as me (football, gangsta films, adam woolnough, poker,gin,juice,rap,amphetamines, basketball, white girls etc etc the list went on).

It wasnt until last thursday we finally met for tha first time...we arranged to meet at star city and he was the perfect gentleman throughout...he bought me drinks all night, lent me a snoop dogg CD and we spent the night in my hood (concord) and went fishin' on d wharf.

I honestly thought i could never be friends with a white person till now..... he changed my perspective on life just a little and now im experiencing new things (my crew thinks im turnin' into a skip) in life that not many black indian gangsta would be associated with.....
cricket...metallica...fishing

All throughout this time he coulda shrugged me off thinkin i was an idiot for mistaking him for tha number 7 for south sydney.

But he took the time out for a random to become my friend.
He has my vote.

:thumn most entertaining post I've read for the day

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Listen,
i just stumbled across this thread and thought id put in my 2 cents.

Sandow is the reason i found this forum and the reasom why i am still here.
If nothing else, this will be his legacy to the forums.

About May this year, i was on the cruise down Redfern....i do this sometimes every ew weeks just to chill as it has a very 'gangsta' ghetto feel to the place and i feel more relaxed.

Anyway i saw a coaching clinic and met Chris sandow (the 'baller)and we spoke for a few minutes.....seeme like a top bloke.

Anyway later that night i was thinking about it and thought he would be a good mate to smoke with n whatever so i googled his name.

At the time i had only heard of sandows name on tv and didnt spell it and i typed in "sando 8"..the 8 was simply a mish*t on the keyboard? who knows.

Anyway one of the first hits i got was this forum and putting sando+ league together i naturally had a squiz.

Once i signed up later on i was keen to get to know chris sandow so started PMing him all the time asking if he would like lunch, poker....do aboriginal things etc and over time i realised that he wasnt the real chris sandow and wasnt pretending to be....

but i gained a gangsta 4 life.

We became friends....i learnt we had alot in common and that he likes the same things as me (football, gangsta films, adam woolnough, poker,gin,juice,rap,amphetamines, basketball, white girls etc etc the list went on).

It wasnt until last thursday we finally met for tha first time...we arranged to meet at star city and he was the perfect gentleman throughout...he bought me drinks all night, lent me a snoop dogg CD and we spent the night in my hood (concord) and went fishin' on d wharf.

I honestly thought i could never be friends with a white person till now..... he changed my perspective on life just a little and now im experiencing new things (my crew thinks im turnin' into a skip) in life that not many black indian gangsta would be associated with.....
cricket...metallica...fishing

All throughout this time he coulda shrugged me off thinkin i was an idiot for mistaking him for tha number 7 for south sydney.

But he took the time out for a random to become my friend.
He has my vote.

Concord is where all the thugs are at.

sando88

Not a Moderator
lol thanks thuggdogg. great story there.
when we do meet in real life i hope it ends up being just like that
in the meanwhile im still waiting for a bloody mod to PM me back.

Didgi

this is pretty f*cked.

the admins on this site are f*cking pathetic.

for some reason this blow-in, typing gerbil is granted mod status, yet i'm still wondering why my mod status was abruptly removed.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=319132

wtf.

:lol::lol:
I'd never actually seen that thread till then, weirded me out at first

Get someone to tell you my story. I'm not the 'Biggest April Fools Ever' for nothing :lol::lol::lol:

Broncodr01d

Juniors
:lol: So true
It seemed to happen over night

But anyways, im enjoying this thread, cripple fight from way back

Droid V Dodger... battle to the bitter sad end

Really - I don't recall ever having to deal with Man Boobs barring the odd occasion? :lol: It's kinda like a bad Butterbean fight from where I sit.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Really - I don't recall ever having to deal with Man Boobs barring the odd occasion? :lol: It's kinda like a bad Butterbean fight from where I sit.

I liked you better when you had 2000 word essasys as posts and then disappeared for years , which i can only attribute to some sort of forum related embarrassment that forced you into hiding... happy to corrected if thats not the case but anyways,

Todger V Droido...

Cracking work... FTR i think you've got him here at the moment, but its so close

sando88

Not a Moderator
yo raiderz, care to fill me in on what the f**k ur talking about. if it aint relevant go start ur own thread and post all the diahreea u want there

Broncodr01d

Juniors
I liked you better when you had 2000 word essasys as posts and then disappeared for years , which i can only attribute to some sort of forum related embarrassment that forced you into hiding... happy to corrected if thats not the case but anyways,

Todger V Droido...

Cracking work... FTR i think you've got him here at the moment, but its so close

1. I was cooked on and off line if you will, not to mention a douche. I moved on as did life. End result, married, two daughters. Well travelled. Go figure. I come back and QLD are Kings, Brisbane still successful, LU still growing, some of the familiar faces to a tee still living life through the keyboard.

2. Todger = Dodger ... riiight. Sort of remember. As we see now, he lacks any decent imput to the site league wise. I only remember him as a want-to-be moderator ... some things never change.

3. :lol: ... I am done in this thread. Thuggdogg for the win. Gold.

sando88

Not a Moderator
lol whilst were on the subject.. how come el diablow is no longer a mod?
i got a couple infractions from the basterd when he was on his periods for no reason so now that hes no longer one i want to know why so i can give him so flack

Didgi

6 Nelson. I cbf giving that in technical terms. But I think it starts with sex..?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol whilst were on the subject.. how come el diablow is no longer a mod?
You don't know? It was people power. Your word carries a lot of weight around here sando.
sando88 said:
i got a couple infractions from the basterd when he was on his periods for no reason so now that hes no longer one i want to know why so i can give him so flack
That should shut up the critics. You definitely have what it takes to be Mod. The right stuff. :thumn