What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations World Club Champions!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Winners of the 2011 World Club Challenge... the St George Illawarra Dragons 21-15.

stg-wcc-winners.jpg

Not a bad game...quite even with good defence from both sides.

Morris played well as did Cooper...

Dragons deserved to win.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Awesome result. After the first 3 minutes which were horrid, we were comfortably the better side.

Gutted about Cam King, he will be a superstar and it's such a big blow for the kid to be out for the whole year now :-(

But we are the World Champions!

God-King Dean

Immortal
4 tries to 2, & one of the Wigan tries most arsey try you'll ever see.

Imagine if this game was played in Australia, with 2 games under their belt? The British sides would be lucky to score a point.

I reckon Wigan would scrap into the NRL top 8.

BDGS

Bench
Not that bad of a game, great atmosphere once again by the crowd and good referring.

Dragons deserved the win but only just, Wigan put up a good fight and one of the best WCC i've seen for a while.

Evil Homer

Staff member
4 tries to 2, & one of the Wigan tries most arsey try you'll ever see.

Imagine if this game was played in Australia, with 2 games under their belt? The British sides would be lucky to score a point.

I reckon Wigan would scrap into the NRL top 8.
Wigan are better than they showed today. They would finish top 3 or 4 at least.

Goddo

Bench
Pew pew.... might need a bigger trophy cabinet. Wonder if we could buy the Sharkies one. I know its second hand, but in new, unused condition...

thommo4pm

Coach
Nice of the opposition supporters in here to show the Dragons the respect they have now earned.

Great 12 months for us Dragons fans, well deserved victory this morning and rightfully we can call ourselves the best club side in the world right now. :D

Dragon_psa

First Grade
I thought big Johnny Green was among our best forwards this morning as well as Creagh. He got through a massive amount of work.

Latest posts