What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Consistently worst current regular NRL top grade player

perverse

Referee
i also vote Cameron Ciraldo. the bloke has absolutely nothing. really geting sick of the sight of him.

Parra Pride

Referee
Jarryd Hayne, it's just diabolical that he doesn't make 50 linebreaks, run for 12,000 metres, score 23 tries, set up another 50 tries, and cure cancer each week.

Vic Mackey

Referee
wade mckinnons been pretty good for the tigers apart from the shocker on friday night. even that game was still 7 billion times better then any of the shit moltzen dishes up back there....

ellskimore

Juniors
Whatever happened to Ben Rogers. I never understood how he maintained his spot in first grade at any club.

Noname36

First Grade
Whatever happened to Ben Rogers. I never understood how he maintained his spot in first grade at any club.

What's sad is that with the likes of Ciraldo and Tolar, Rogers isn't even close to one of the worst players at the Knights. How we've managed to not be coming dead last is beyond me.

Red Bear

Referee
Suttons far from the worst. Not having a great season but not the worst.

Brett Seymour f**king sucks. Shaun Berrigan, Beau Ryan

Talanexor

Juniors
Bani and Webb were the two consistently worst players I've seen at the Cowboys. Webb would play precisely one good game per year, then going back to being rubbish. Maybe two good games if his contract was up for renewal.

From other clubs, I'd have to say Purtell, Uisele, Mortimer, Ciraldo, Tolar, and (this year) Orford.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
I can't believe I'm saying this but Alan Tounge at hooker. 2011 has got to be up there with the worst season from a starting hooker of all time.

Matt23

Staff member
Kaufusi want's to stay at the Knights, after previously being told he's free to leave...I suspect he's trying to gain a reprieve