What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracy theories again.......

Card Shark

Immortal
Did anyone see NRL 360? There are now claims that Lui knocked on before kicking the ball, so the first tackle should have been zero and the refs got the call right... There is a YouTube link if someone wants to upload.

Surely the NRL would've investigated all details before sacking these guys.

Maybe it wasn't zero tackle?

Shorty

Staff member
why, didnt thurston say that? does the rest of the article go on to say 'just kidding, i didnt mean it'?

just because a ref made an error or two, doesnt mean the whole league is against you.

F##k I hate how Queenslanders and NSWelshmen insist on everything being about SOO.

Sure the Refs have ruined the Cowboys season twice in two years and that's absolute BS and I feel sorry for the Cowboys, but FFS that doesn't mean there's some bloody conspiracy against Queensland.

Btw, JT (and others who share his opinion) if you think that RL in Queensland (or NSW for that matter) is so hard done by try being an Australian RL fan from outside NSW or Queensland during SOO time. You know that time of year when people in our game outside of Queensland and NSW are forgotten about and treated like a second class citizens.

Or maybe you should try being a RL fan in places like Perth or Adelaide where they don't even know if they will be able to watch any NRL on TV
from week to week let alone see a live game anytime soon, despite the N in NRL standing for National!

f**k there're a lot of whingers in our game in this country.
It's not even that though, if anything it's Sydney.
I do hope Thursty does come out and apologise but I don't think Henry needs to....some of what he said about the NRL not really looking after the cows needed to be said.
He wasn't accusing anyone of anything, he was playing devil's advocate.

chrisD

Coach
The NRL surely want the Sharks with their ASADA cloud following overhead the f**k out of the finals. And Thurston when he's not being a sook is the wet dream of the NRL's recent do gooder marketers, an intelligent charismatic well spoken handsome aboriginal man, they want his picture plastered everywhere, not knocked out unceremoniously for the f**king sharks.

renouf

Juniors
Manly, Bulldogs, Melbourne, Newcastle, Souths were all looked after with the refs this year. When St. George were doing well a few years ago, they also got looked after.

These teams get away with forward passes, offside from kick (Melbourne special), laying in the ruck, and of course penalties.

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
Manly, Bulldogs, Melbourne, Newcastle, Souths were all looked after with the refs this year. When St. George were doing well a few years ago, they also got looked after.

These teams get away with forward passes, offside from kick (Melbourne special), laying in the ruck, and of course penalties.

end yourself

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

We won 3/25 penalty counts you f**king fool :lol:

_Johnsy

Referee
And Thurston when he's not being a sook is the wet dream of the NRL's recent do gooder marketers, an intelligent .

Intelligent, you're taking the piss, surely. FMD the bar must be set low in your household. I hope you don't have any kids.

voltron

Juniors

the knights were denied two sin bins against us (storm and roosters)
we've had a player sent off and sin binned for pretty dodgy reasons

the panthers scored a try with his hand outside the field of play
please favoured
you have no idea

no name

Referee
Checcin screwing the Cows on the classic game in '04 on Fox now.
Makes you wonder
:sarcasm:

byrner

Juniors
Qlders. Outside of SOO we dont care about your state. Get over it. Its the same inferiority complex that Melbournians have about Sydney.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
the knights were denied two sin bins against us (storm and roosters)
we've had a player sent off and sin binned for pretty dodgy reasons

the panthers scored a try with his hand outside the field of play
please favoured
you have no idea

Sin binned for a dodgy reason?

Houston's was a professional foul in every single possible sense of the word.

footy75

Bench
lol. Anyone from melbourne is an afl troll. Blah, blah, balh..

Seriously, take a good look at yourself!

The fact that you go to the video ref so many times just shows a lack of feel in general for the game. And poor decisions went both ways but just melbourne copped it worse because they try opporttuniies denied. Unfairly i believe!

this

jonno_knights

Juniors
Checcin screwing the Cows on the classic game in '04 on Fox now.
Makes you wonder
:sarcasm:

Would have been a touchie back then right?

Also had the blunder in the Knights V Sea Eagles game of 2006 where Joey Johns blew up at him delux and got a 2 week suspension...

Makes you wonder;

1. how the hell he graduated to an NRL referee
2. how the f**k Thurston has got of scott-free after his blow up

The Great Dane

First Grade
It's not even that though, if anything it's Sydney.
I do hope Thursty does come out and apologise but I don't think Henry needs to....some of what he said about the NRL not really looking after the cows needed to be said.
He wasn't accusing anyone of anything, he was playing devil's advocate.

Yeah I agree the Cowboys aren't treated as well as some other teams by the NRL, but as a Raiders I say get over it!

You've got it twice as good as we've got it in this department so get over it and we're not the only team that I can think of that gets a shorter end of the stick then the Cowboys do.

Eion

First Grade
Also agree the cows aren't treated particularly well by the media. Yet Cronulla are one of the few sides treated worse. How does that stack up with the theory of the rigged game? JT may be a great player and a decent bloke, but he's clearly also a fuggen dope.

And the nrl have proven yet again they are still spineless. The hierarchy is only concerned with how they think they may look on the front page of the tele and govern accordingly. The officiating at the storm souths game was far worse than the sharks cows one, yet a bit of media pressure and all officials at the sharks cows game are sacked / cows get an apology / allowed to question the integrity of the entire nrl. I wonder if we'll ever see leadership from this mob.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
zkn78o.png

Latest posts