What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contract situation for 2008 inc: Rumours and signings.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I agree with what Hagan is doing with retention. I dont think Oake has the ability to succed at First grade level consistently.

Retaining Kelly, KK, Mannah, Williams should be our number 1 priority.

Ron Jeremys first prediction for 2008? Williams to play first grade with Mannah & Keating also to debut.

Tizzun

Juniors
eelavation said:
I think it was a 1 year extension which took him till the end of 09.

I'd imagine by then he'd be looking at a very lucrative fulltime deal.

IIRC he extended his contract for next year only. He wanted to test the market for 2009.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Ron Jeremy said:
I agree with what Hagan is doing with retention. I dont think Oake has the ability to succed at First grade level consistently.

Retaining Kelly, KK, Mannah, Williams should be our number 1 priority.

Ron Jeremys first prediction for 2008? Williams to play first grade with Mannah & Keating also to debut.

I wouldn't say that Oake will not succeed but he is too much like the stock mold 180 cm 100kg forward Parra have far too many of Cayless, Cordoba, Robinson, Hindmarsh etc

Parra need more Paulo's (190 cm 110kg) and less of the 180cm 100kg forwards

Avenger

Immortal
Seeing that Fa'aso is leaving now we should try and get another frontrower in the $150K mark.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Mannah is a great prospect though, haven't seen a forward like him at Parra for 20 odd years, quick, stocky and strong.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Hayne can't sign with anyone untill he has gotten back to Parra

there are still some rules in place

it took a while for the Dogs to let O'Meley sign with the Roosters

Avenger

Immortal
Should we try and buy Crossman? Apparently Melbourne are struggling to retain him.

Surely we have some money left seeing that Fa'aso, I. Hindmarsh, Green, Zeb Taia, Cannings and Tahu are leaving. If we haven't our up and coming players are overpaid.

The Colonel

Immortal
Crossman would be a good pick up. For that matter so would Adam Peek, even just for experience value. He wasn't the flashiest forward but he always put 100% in on the field. The other player I'd look to chase - even for one year - would be Brad Thorn.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
The Colonel said:
Crossman would be a good pick up. For that matter so would Adam Peek, even just for experience value. He wasn't the flashiest forward but he always put 100% in on the field. The other player I'd look to chase - even for one year - would be Brad Thorn.

but he's the spawn of satan!

Latest posts