What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contracts

Quigs

Immortal
Not sure which part of "he lived & played on the gold coast" until he came to the Sharks" you dont understand.

Funny when I was at Gymea High we played against Jannali High and a bloke named Rogers who was a spitting image of Sludge played for them.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Funny when I was at Gymea High we played against Jannali High and a bloke named Rogers who was a spitting image of Sludge played for them.

Matt, not Steve. But Steve played juniors & seniors on the gold coast. I think he must have been 16 when he played fist grade on Gold Coast because he debuted at Sharks as 17 year old.
When he played for Nerang? or Southport Tigers? they beat the Seagulls who were captain coached by Tom Searle is who was a pharking cracker of a player.

webShark

Not sure which part of "he lived & played on the gold coast" until he came to the Sharks" you dont understand.

You rude idiot. Aquinas is in Menai. Hence the question. You acknowledge he was at Jannalli High. Galloway joined Yarrawarrah from a St George club. Must enjoy listening to the sound of your own voice constantly. Little wonder you were banned. Always Redbacks fault no doubt. There seems to be nothing you are not the expert on. Strange you are usually at odds with everybody. Start your own forum and argue with yourself.

carcharias

Immortal
galloway played for Yarrawarrah tigers but went to school at Marist brothers Kogarah where Robert Stone was a teacher ...I think that is how it went.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
You rude idiot. Aquinas is in Menai.
Too funny. Are you saying that a Rogers played for menai now?
At any Rate, I had it wrong. It wasn't Aquinas(Link) it WAS TSS(

Hence the question. You acknowledge he was at Jannalli High.
Steve? I have no idea which high school he attended in his younger years in the Shire. I only know of his years on the gold coast, prior to joining the Sharks.
Galloway joined Yarrawarrah from a St George club.
As punctauated, in my post, I wasnt sure if he was from ST Geo or Shire in juniors. Seems he was both. Am I wrong?
Must enjoy listening to the sound of your own voice constantly.
CAnt here anything except the silent tap of expertly machine Apple mac keyboard.
Little wonder you were banned. Always Redbacks fault no doubt. There seems to be nothing you are not the expert on.
One thing I am not, is an agenda driven opinionated back stabber of current Sharks players because I favour locals.

Strange you are usually at odds with everybody. Start your own forum and argue with yourself.
Oh go and have a cry.
I will finish my bagging of the local players & competition here now. it is not what I truly believe.
I was just having fun with this serial player sniper & he took the bait and swallowed it entire. Catch & release not possible its so far down.
IMO To be able to play first grade NRL, even for the lowly Sharks is an accomplishment & none of the players are average or poor footballers. The difference between the Elite & not even being able to make it, is so minute. I prefer to cheer on the players like Stapo( who has a resolve & toughness to make it similar to Tate) I prefer to cheer on kids like Mat Wright whilst they find their considerably sized feet in the top grade. Guys who have gave their career to come & play for us & give their all, like Toops and the completely hated Ben Ross I admire greatly.
Maybe its time WebShark shut his trap on bagging our players, now that his "passionate agenda" is out there.

Last edited:

Frailty

First Grade
Can the mods ban BTR and Redback again?

This place was much more pleasant and discussion based...

webShark

Redback has never offended me.. Seems his problem is with btf. I will leave this so called fan forum to btr and his crones. I go on other forums and no-one gets away with his rudeness. He likes Mat Wright for getting paid to play for the Sharks. I used to enjoy this forum till he started attacking everyone with another opinion.

Frailty has a point. At the least I will block him. I voted against blocking. I can see plenty of other members have had problems with Reef.

When he gets something wrong he uses sarcasm. He stated Rogers went to Aquinas. I said the one at Menai. He replies I am suggesting Mat played at Menai. Ridiculous. Can't see what he gets out of attacking other Sharks fans.

Granted I am no fan of Mat Wright,Pom or Toops. Big deal. Who is. That is what forums are fot unless you are btr. Don't know Redbacks history but he seems only rude to btf. Wonder why. Goodbye. Someone let us know if he gets another ban.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal

Here is a tip pinky. put me on ignore. I'm quite ok with it.
I have you on subconscious ignore.
That is where I can still see your posts, but they mean nothing as they are always dull, nothing more than an incorrect opinion & usually baseless.

Go to user CP. LEft hand column, edit ignore list. Type in my name. Select it. badabing, Im gone!!!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Granted I am no fan of Mat Wright,Pom or Toops.
or Robson, or Ross, or Stapo, or Gordon, etc etc etc etc.

That is what forums are fot unless you are btr.
Seems to me like you are the one going against this. I take umbrage for continual bagging of all non local Sharks players. So you are taking your bat & ball & going home.

Don't know Redbacks history but he seems only rude to btf.
This BTF thing has had me going for a while. Dont they do bearings? At any rate, I swear blind you are related to SSB68.

He will be banned again soon enough the dope just can't help himself.

Essentially he cut his own throat with all the pedo shyte he went on with but you have to bring it to willows attention.

That is the key.

It worked last time and hopefully next time it's a life ban.

webShark

That is where I can still see your posts, but they mean nothing as they are always dull, nothing more than an incorrect opinion & usually baseless.

Go to user CP. LEft hand column, edit ignore list. Type in my name. Select it. badabing, Im gone!!!

Will do. Have fun exciting yourself with your posts

webShark

Frailty I just added Btr to my ignore list. Hope it works. Suggest others do the same. I have not added Redback.i should be able to use the forum without btr 's personal agenda.

Frailty

First Grade

Reefy, I don't use the ignore function because it is a useless tool when the standard of this forum drops because it becomes littered with your posts baiting other users to engage with your nonsense. The most recent example is in this thread - even with you on ignore the thread would be filled with people responding to your posts.

You may find my posts dull, incorrect opinion, or baseless - but I have never insulted other posters because of those opinions (apart from yours in the past in retaliation to your attacks). This is a forum of Sharks supporters, and we are here to give our opinions whether you think they are right or wrong. Almost every regular poster here had come to the general consensus this place was great without your stink infiltrating every thread.

This ego-complex of yours where everyone else is wrong or not as smart as you is absolute garbage and makes this forum almost unbearable and is why most of my posting is done in the NRL pages, etc.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
The most recent example is in this thread - even with you on ignore the thread would be filled with people responding to your posts.
isn'that good?

You may find my posts dull, incorrect opinion, or baseless
Have a read back through WebSharks posts & see who bagged who first.

This is a forum of Sharks supporters, and we are here to give our opinions whether you think they are right or wrong. Almost every regular poster here had come to the general consensus this place was great without your stink infiltrating every thread.
speaking for everybody now?

This ego-complex of yours where everyone else is wrong
Wheres ya sense of humour ya pharking soft gen y twat!!!
i'm sorry , I didn't mean to say that.
yes I did.

GreatWhiteShark

Juniors
Why don't we stick to the point - the Sharks - and leave the petty, immature BS to real-life dealings with each other. We're sitting pretty in fourth place - there's plenty to talk about FFS!

coolumsharkie

Referee
Why don't we stick to the point - the Sharks - and leave the petty, immature BS to real-life dealings with each other. We're sitting pretty in fourth place - there's plenty to talk about FFS!

I find this place pretty boring when we are winning tbh, my fault as well. The problem is that when we ARE winning we tend to agree on everything and thats like a black hole for a forum like this one.

All of a sudden we lose a game and the posts go through the roof.

webShark

Frailty I just added Btr to my ignore list. Hope it works. Suggest others do the same. I have not added Redback.i should be able to use the forum without btr 's personal agenda.

The ignore works. I see he has posted 4 times. Probably attacking me and/or Frailty. He might get bored when no-one takes his bait. He might ban every one else. Personally, I don't know what you have to do to get a permanent ban. Mods please let us know.

Latest posts