What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cooper Cronk press conference tomorrow 10.30am sharp

StormHi

Juniors
I'm am pretty apathetic about it I guess miller..... I don't think it's the titans he is either staying or going to souffs!!!

K Mull

Juniors
He'd be an idiot to leave the club that set him up to be a star. Especially seeing as though he is playing with the Aust/Qld fullback and hooker which gives him the 'combination' theory at selection time for the big games. I think he will stay. Keeping everyone guessing but will put it all to rest today.

But please be a sneaky Broncos bid right at the end!!!!

Card Shark

Immortal
My guess ('cause everyone has had 1):

Signed 2 year extension with Storm.

Head to new Brisbane franchise in 2015.

nrlnrl

First Grade
My guess ('cause everyone has had 1):

Signed 2 year extension with Storm.

Head to new Brisbane franchise in 2015.

No, he'll play out his NRL career with the Storm. The line will be something like "after weighing up the other offers I've decided to remain with the Storm. I started here & I want to finish here, love the club & the people......"

POPEYE

Coach
The only people who are desperate for Cronk to make a decision are those that can't come up with a player like him. Storm would love to keep someone they perfected but if he goes they will just create another.

I hope he's taking the piss again and stays if only to deprive the bottom feeders but if he goes he definitely won't lose interest as do other Melbourne graduates. Unfortunately if he has to carry a team his career will suffer so I hope he goes to a team that is only lacking a playmaker

Hutty1986

Immortal
Realistically he was never going to leave little grub Billy and accountant Cam at a club where he earns a lot more than we think he does

Sleep

Juniors
The Telegraph today has him either staying with Melbourne (who snared him at the last minute) or he's off to the Dragons.

God-King Dean

Immortal
The Telegraph today has him either staying with Melbourne (who snared him at the last minute) or he's off to the Dragons.

In a sick way I hope he goes to neither - would be lol seeing the Telecrap explain how wrong they were. They wouldn't of course.

Earl

Coach
Only 3 things are certain in life.

Death, lolSouffs & Cooper Cronk will always play for melbourne.

BunniesMan

Immortal
No, those are the ones Schubert has reservations about. As I said before, I really doubt the Roosters are in the hunt. I am leaning towards him staying in Melbourne.
No. He wrote to everyone who has made a formal offer. Those 4 teams.

Schubert said from day one any team which makes Cronk an offer would be scrutinised. Just like Inglis at Souths. It is a Storm thing. He wants to know how it is being paid for. Storm will blow up if the same rules do not apply.