What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cooper Cronk press conference tomorrow 10.30am sharp

Alex28

Coach
Er... The Roosters are shipping off a high paid half just when another half is about to announce his future.

Just convenient timing?

BranVan3000

Coach
Er... The Roosters are shipping off a high paid half just when another half is about to announce his future.

Just convenient timing?
Not exactly sure what Roosters would do with three first grade halves in Cronk, Pearce and Maloney

Why would the tigers want Anasta ?

One does not simply sign Anasta and expect him to play a position other than 5/8th.

This just does not compute

Last edited:

Alex28

Coach
yeah, that makes sense. They'll play Maloney at 5/8 & Pearce off the bench. ( maybe you've forgotten Maloney is heading there in 2013 ? )

For Cronk I reckon they'd buy now and figure out where to ship Pearce off to after...

taipan

Referee
He will announce he has signed with the Sharks.We love half backs.
The ET stand will be renamed the Cooper Cronk Honky Tonk Stand.

Trentosaurus

Juniors
Given the Storm apparently gave him a deadline, and that the press conference has been called by Cooper Cronk - I'm going to predict that he will announce that he is going to be leaving the storm....

... But he hasn't signed with any other club yet.
I'm late to the thread but: this.

We'll obviously still have plenty of speculation about where Cronk is going but we won't be finding out tomorrow.

BranVan3000

Coach
Read the thread champ.

Anasta to Tigers, Cronk to Roosters, Pearce to whoever will pay the most for him.

I thought that was pretty simple to follow...
Which is based on nothing? Your assumption that Roosters are signing Cronk because Anasta is leaving is idiotic when they already have two halves signed for next year.. If anyone is directly replacing Anasta, it will be SBW in the backrow.

Even if he was to replace Pearce, Pearce is still on 400k for next season and if he was to be moved on to another club, Roosters would be paying for a large chunk of that.