What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cooper Cronk press conference tomorrow 10.30am sharp

The Gambler

Juniors
If the Storm can't get within 50-100k of another teams offer then he would find it difficult to stay.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I think it'll be Dragons. They went cold on Stewart and with Morris going so well at the back, albeit early days, they may feel like fullback isn't a big requirement right now and obviously have the money to make a decent offer.

Earl

Coach
I don't think he would have called a press conference if he was staying at Melbourne

Dragon Dave

Bench
I wish, but if this presser is actually going ahead, it can only be to announce him extending his stay in Melbourne. If Dragons had signed him, they would be the ones hosting the presser.

Godz Illa

Coach
The announcement came on Wednesday afternoon and also said: "No other comments will be made by Cooper or the club."

That must indicate he's saying sayonara Storm

user_nat

Coach
Who is hosting this press conference?

Can't really think of any player signing announcements that weren't hosted by the club doing the signing.
Seems unlikely that he would host his own conference to announce he was signing with Souths or something.

Sean18

Juniors
‎@RLW_Mole's hot tip: Cooper Cronk will LEAVE @MelbStormRLC tomorrow. Going to @sydneyroosters, @NRLKnights, @GCTitans or @NRL_Dragons.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Who is hosting this press conference?

Can't really think of any player signing announcements that weren't hosted by the club doing the signing.
Seems unlikely that he would host his own conference to announce he was signing with Souths or something.

not NRL, but in the AFL a few years back there was a heap of speculation that gary ablett junior was going to sign with the gold coast suns..

press conference announced in melbourne.... out he came in suns gear..

aqua_duck

Coach
‎@RLW_Mole's hot tip: Cooper Cronk will LEAVE @MelbStormRLC tomorrow. Going to @sydneyroosters, @NRLKnights, @GCTitans or @NRL_Dragons.

I'll literally jizz my pants if it's the knights but I reckon has to be dragons out of those said teams.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Why the Roosters? Makes zero sense for Cronk. Why is everyone off to the Roosters?

Knights are almost as bad, but I can see him wanting to play under Bennett and Mullen can play 5/8.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Have the Dragons signed Beale yet? Be interesting to see how Soward would work with Cronk if they sign him.

Latest posts