What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cooper

TruSaint

Referee
I know full well we played a second string side.
I was very happy for Duges, Marshall and Merrin who had a field day.
But this guy is the quiet achiever in our squad.

Love the way he hits the line, and his defence. Virtually mistake free.
He's no Burgess, but fmd, he gives his all.

In my squad he would be a certain starter.
No nonsense, hard nut and a good motor.

Keep going Mike.

hardbaby

Coach
Sounds like he is heading home next year and that's a real shame. That's the style of player I want in our pack.

hardbaby

Coach
Haven't heard he wants out. Do you have information or what?

No. I had heard he was on a development contract and that he will be heading home regardless of form. Great if he is around for another year. Never say never. But I expect his time in the red V will be limited. Shame. I really like the way he plays.

FlameThrower

Bench
No. I had heard he was on a development contract and that he will be heading home regardless of form. Great if he is around for another year. Never say never. But I expect his time in the red V will be limited. Shame. I really like the way he plays.[/

Can we blame Price, for this right royal cockup???

Jubileeboy

First Grade
No. I had heard he was on a development contract and that he will be heading home regardless of form. Great if he is around for another year. Never say never. But I expect his time in the red V will be limited. Shame. I really like the way he plays.

If it works in our favour and he becomes a decent starting prop, we'll work out a deal or some way of keeping him beyond 2015 I would imagine.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
JB... he does his job matey.
Think u agree

As I mentioned at the start of the season, wait until we play The Raiders...when everyone is freezing their balls off he will be in his speedos smashing em........just like a summers night in the old country.....

Saintsproud

Juniors
Boys, I wonder what your thoughts are with Creagh as a prop. I thought he was close to our best against Souths, and very good against the sharks. Could this be his best position? Thoughts?

bhabs

Juniors
Ye it's until the end of 2015 and after that there's some agreement with his former club for him to return...

TruSaint

Referee
Boys, I wonder what your thoughts are with Creagh as a prop. I thought he was close to our best against Souths, and very good against the sharks. Could this be his best position? Thoughts?

Welcome.
Creagh was strong.
Merrin ran over 250 m.
This thread is dedicated to Coper who I think is very underrated.
Just my opinion.

dragonreddy

Juniors
Cooper is certainly consistent and hasn't played a a bad game this season ,but we don't see enough of him.

Should be in the run on side , goes with out saying that you start with your strongest pack .

Puff2010

Juniors
I would definitely have Mike Cooper in our line up and most likely as a starting prop. Solid, no nonsense and just does the simple things. That's what we need. I thought we had him for 2 years

dragondonar1

Juniors
It shows how limited doust is. my opinion about Cooper being a worker no mistake player is now being shown to be true. In the super league there are even better props. Doust always says we are in the market for props but they are all contracted. He refuses to look to super league for props unless players are recommended. Maybe he should get off his arse and take a look.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
It shows how limited doust is. my opinion about Cooper being a worker no mistake player is now being shown to be true. In the super league there are even better props. Doust always says we are in the market for props but they are all contracted. He refuses to look to super league for props unless players are recommended. Maybe he should get off his arse and take a look.

Petty sure Doust isn't the main person responsible for recruitment :sarcasm:

Latest posts