What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corey Norman??

Drag Queen

Bench
DQ, its official at OKB's Bar & Pizza joint.

There just working out the finer details but he's had his photo taken ( as you saw ) and he'll be doing laps of Jubilee Oval in no time.

Hope to see him playing centre & fullback and maybe a little bit of 5/8 to mix it up.

He'll be a great 'alternative' for us so our opposition can't take our Plan only A, for granted.
It forces McGregor to create a Plan B ................. thank fudge for that!
I should add that I've perfected the perfect pizza. Aldi pita bread, pizza sauce and garlic. King prawns, diced bacon, cheese and dried oregano and chili flakes with fresh tomatoes. Heaven Xx

jak

Bench
a9f78444697af4cd4cdc97c4361a5ebc

Welcome Corey Norman.

If you look after the club, the club will look after you.
Remember, If you upset the club, your upsetting us fans.
If you upset us fans, we will give you stick, relentlessly.

Play it safe, son.
Be true to yourself, the club and us fans and we'll love you for it, not to mention you'll love playing for the mighty red V and you might even win a GF.
well said ol fella you getting soft in your old age or just sober?

Envy hey, you poor sucker
Enjoy your wooden spoon, and another....and another
And Hayne....and Brad Arthur...
Poor mongrels.
I had a dog named Chiefy. A brown snake bit him while we were at work. Poor bastard died. Had to bury the big bastard on the property when I got home.

Moral of the story. People should be careful using dog names on LU. Might get bitten

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Not a fan?

Not a fan of Mann as a hooker. I thought he struggled in defence as a centre, I reckon he may struggle more at hooker. Happy to be proven wrong.

Not a fan of Brownie as a coach. Didnt do much when he was at StGI. 21% record as coach of Newcastle.

Not a fan of Lafai or Aitken as centres, and not a fan of McGregor as coach.

That about covers it.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
There are some on the Eels forum whom are expressing interest in Zac Lomax . If those beer soden bogans from the outer west of Sydney can see his worth then you can bet your bottom dollar that those latte sipping use car salesmen of the Eastern Suburbs can also . This bloke has the potential to be a future star of the game , I only hope that our recruitment people can see that also .

They do gareth
Let hope he stays here for life.

Drag Queen

Bench
Not a fan of Mann as a hooker. I thought he struggled in defence as a centre, I reckon he may struggle more at hooker. Happy to be proven wrong.

Not a fan of Brownie as a coach. Didnt do much when he was at StGI. 21% record as coach of Newcastle.

Not a fan of Lafai or Aitken as centres, and not a fan of McGregor as coach.

That about covers it.
Have we really seen him at hooker? I've seen him jump into dummy half occasionally. Seems you're not the only camper that has questions. I have a feeling that Newy might just leap frog a few other teams in 2019.

rasaint

Juniors
The signing of Norman seems to be true. He moves very well on the field but lacks high end speed. Denfinitely a half or five eight. The days of a slow fullback are gone in my view. Is it possible that Gareth may go to fullback and Dufty to the wing. This would keep Gareth away from heavy duty defence and protect that shoulder to some degree.

On his day Norman is an exceptional player. At five eight with Ben Hunt inside him well that could be a great compo.

Unlike many on the forum I want Dufty in the team. He is an excitement machine.

Drag Queen

Bench
If this is true Widdop might be going to England early.....he wants to be careful, there could be a lot strife on the streets if Brexit gets overturned.....they don't mind a riot or two over there
Politics and sports seldom mix unless you look at the aparthield days, and/or the supposed exclusion of the Russians from the Winter Olympics. In other words, ESL won't be affected.

Last edited:

Brutalitops

Juniors
I actually think this is a far, far bigger signing than some realise.

He has been well and truly dicked around by the Eels. His off field stuff didn't help, but shortly after he joined the Eels had their cap scandal, were stripped of 12 points and missed the finals as a result. And then the following year he has been a huge part of shooting them into the top 4, and were one of the few teams who could push the Storm to the limit in 2017.

2018 was just shocking for the club, but there was far more at play in that performance than any one player.

Looking forward to his signing

Warabrook saint

Juniors
I actually think this is a far, far bigger signing than some realise.

He has been well and truly dicked around by the Eels. His off field stuff didn't help, but shortly after he joined the Eels had their cap scandal, were stripped of 12 points and missed the finals as a result. And then the following year he has been a huge part of shooting them into the top 4, and were one of the few teams who could push the Storm to the limit in 2017.

2018 was just shocking for the club, but there was far more at play in that performance than any one player.

Looking forward to his signing
Ahhh is that why cheify and his pinky mate have got their nickers in a knot

Latest posts