What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

Perth Red

Post Whore
No denying that, the media were as quiet as a mouse when those afl players got done, when an nrl player gets in trouble they’re onto them like a fly on shit

Tbf that was front page news in the West and Victoria. Probably didn’t get much of a mention in Sydney as no one gives a sht about afl players lol.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Does this classify as pre season training?
85669891ad26c223f810a12775e182e6

culture man, it’s all about the culture.

Canard

Immortal
Tbf that was front page news in the West and Victoria. Probably didn’t get much of a mention in Sydney as no one gives a sht about afl players lol.

It didn't get much play in Vic mate, and quite frankly the media moved quickly to "you must protect their mental health".

I will add that Corona was at maximum anxiety stakes then though, but if anything that should have made their actions even more rebuked.

Last Week

Bench
Lol, Addo Carr's instagram bio reads "the system trynna kill the alpha male, but the alpha male still REIGNS". Hahahahahahahahaha. Pathetic.

Playing the race card here is akin to people who make false rape allegations. It creates doubt to people who are real victims.

These two are just fools.

greenBV4

Bench
So what’s the sum total of offences we’ve seen here..

I’ve got these from what I know, please feel free to add..

Non-social distancing of minimum 1.5m
Gathering in a group of 10 or more
Unlawful use of a fire-arm (alleged)

... ?
Non essential travel
Non essential activities
(Or are they only in place in Victoria?)

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
We need RUGBY LEAGUE people in charge of our game. None of these university educated dickheads with business experience and self control who dont go out drinking and taking photos of themselves during a pandemic lockdown.

hkzdd.jpg

RL is gonna die is we dont get ex-players running the game.....................................

Perth Red

Post Whore
We need RUGBY LEAGUE people in charge of our game. None of these "university educated" dickheads with "business experience" and "self control" who "dont go out drinking and taking photos of themselves during a pandemic lockdown".

RL is gonna die is we dont get ex-players running the game.....................................

Don’t worry, we’ve got Vlandys and Pearce. The game is in safe ex player hands.

Latest posts