What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

Jerkwad2000

Juniors
How did anyone not realise they would first of all use indigenous culture as an excuse for being together and then secondly not raise the race card?

Pretty easy to show photos of Coogee Beach or wherever - now show the photos of where the authorities came in and removed everyone from those beaches because people weren't doing the right thing.

These guys will get off lightly by the NRL because of the race card which they will play. They should be stood down from the comp for weeks.

Canard

Immortal
How did anyone not realise they would first of all use indigenous culture as an excuse for being together and then secondly not raise the race card?

Pretty easy to show photos of Coogee Beach or wherever - now show the photos of where the authorities came in and removed everyone from those beaches because people weren't doing the right thing.

These guys will get off lightly by the NRL because of the race card which they will play. They should be stood down from the comp for weeks.

No earlier than May 28 IMO....

Copped their $1000.

Surely this pair need to be held up to a higher authority.

$50,000 fine. 8 weeks. 100 hours community service. A month of hand-wringing on Fox.

Paul Kent and James Hooper are absolutely jizzing in to their hands.

Xcalibre

Juniors
That also feeds into the sense of entitlement..
Im sure a lot of people are doing it tough right now and would love an camping trip to escape (I sure would!)
But things suck at the moment and the average person knows you can't do that!

Spot on! I’d love to have a trip like that but haven’t for the greater good. I would probably pose less risk too since I could drive a long way without seeing anyone. But this situation goes to show that the circumstances are irrelevant because it’s an ‘up yours’ to all doing the right thing.

JAC is also being investigated for firearms offenses. I think he was shooting a shotgun in the video I saw. Not sure what you could get a license for one legally. Perhaps hunting or vermin control?

Valheru

Coach
You would have to think the NRL are fuming.

The whole marketing for round 3, being the resumption of play was going to be built around Teddy v Latrell.

Seems very long odds now.

Does this classify as pre season training?
85669891ad26c223f810a12775e182e6

soc123_au

Staff member
Is it just me or has the dude with the long hair got merkin written on the front of his bike?

Headless Chook

Juniors
Anyone who said the roosters spat the dummy in the latrell negotiations, i present you exhibit A.
Yep, yep and yep. The NRL has worked their collective arses off in developing strict protocols to get the game up and running. Now this.

How’s Mitchell going to go living in a bubble 24/7? Not more running back home any time he feels like it. He won’t last 5 minutes.

All the shit they're facing now will be as nothing when Bellamy opens up on JAC for riding a trail bike without a helmet.

So what’s the sum total of offences we’ve seen here..

I’ve got these from what I know, please feel free to add..

Non-social distancing of minimum 1.5m
Gathering in a group of 10 or more
Unlawful use of a fire-arm (alleged)

... ?

10$ Ferret

Staff member
Copped their $1000.

Surely this pair need to be held up to a higher authority.

$50,000 fine. 8 weeks. 100 hours community service. A month of hand-wringing on Fox.

Paul Kent and James Hooper are absolutely jizzing in to their hands.

I imagine Ch9 are dancing tonight.
Somehow I think Latrell is a bit goldfish like and will have forgotten all about it in a week or 2.
Probably will only be an issue if it affects his advisors