What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

franklin2323

Immortal
Still f*cking arrogant and entitled behaviour putting people at risk. And the competition come to that.
Still deserves a good smack around the head.

Many people doing it. Very few get punished by the employer and is why those calling for a long ban are way off

sempmrh

Juniors
I'm more at risk going to work every day in a supermarket than I would be having a friend over (which I haven't done - but still). Nobody cares about social distancing. I realise it can be difficult to stay 1.5 metres away in a lot of situations but a lot of people don't even make an attempt - but anecdotally speaking, it's older people who are the worst at it.

unforgiven

Bench
Nope. Not "just another dumb footballer".

Cleary CHOSE to break the law, knowing that there was no way to know if he or one of the girls was carrying and how many people he might cross infect. He CHOSE not to care.

That's not just dumb. Not just careless.
It's wilfully reckless behaviour and the stupid merkin should be smacked. Hard!
Its actually dumber than anyone here realises as his own father falls into the high risk category, so he is actually putting his family at high risk.

Frederick

Staff member
See a heap of people while paying the government tax = good

Having a beer with a single mate = bad

You cuck
Grow up you self-centred f**kwit

People like you are the reason we're stuck in this shitty situation.

If it wasn't for selfish people like you, these restrictions may not be so harsh.

If it wasn't for people like you, the restrictions may have been eased a while ago.

If it wasn't for people like you, my mother would've had the funeral she deserved a few weeks ago, with all her friends and family there to celebrate her life. Instead, we had to choose 10 people who could be there.

All because of people like you who think the rules don't apply to them

unforgiven

Bench
Grow up you self-centred f**kwit

People like you are the reason we're stuck in this shitty situation.

If it wasn't for selfish people like you, these restrictions may not be so harsh.

If it wasn't for people like you, the restrictions may have been eased a while ago.

If it wasn't for people like you, my mother would've had the funeral she deserved a few weeks ago, with all her friends and family there to celebrate her life. Instead, we had to choose 10 people who could be there.

All because of people like you who think the rules don't apply to them
Mate that is truly horrible, I wish people would pull their heads in and do the right thing!

Frederick

Staff member
Thanks.

But it's the attitude that you and many others have displayed in here that's the reason we had to be put in that situation. It's the reason why her elderly parents couldn't see her during her last week in the hospice. It's also the reason why I couldn't be with her for a few days up until she entered the terminal, final 24 hours - the restrictions got so severe that it was one registered visitor only, no swapping people out, it was one person only (her husband)

So life's been pretty f**king shitty lately, dealing with all that plus work plus trying to sort out care and homeschooling for the kids. Then seeing people like yourself and JAC, latrell and Cleary saying "eh, I'll do what I want, who f**king cares"

I f**king care

Last edited by a moderator:

unforgiven

Bench
Thanks.

But it's the attitude that you and many others have displayed in here that's the reason we had to be put in that situation. It's the reason why her elderly parents couldn't see her during her last week in the hospice. It's also the reason why I couldn't be with her for a few days up until she entered the terminal, final 24 hours - the restrictions got so severe that it was one registered visitor only, no swapping people out, it was one person only (her husband)

So life's been pretty f**king shitty lately, dealing with all that plus work plus trying to sort out care and homeschooling for the kids. Then seeing people like yourself and JAC, latrell and Cleary saying "eh, I'll do what I want, who f**king cares"

I f**king care
The majority of people care mate, its the selfish ones who don't give a shit about anyone else that don't. Most people I come across go out of their way to try to socially distance when I walk past them. It is only the arrogant ones that don't.

I had one idiot on another forum try to tell me today that the government models were our by 300 000 because we have only had 80 deaths.

horrie hastings

First Grade
I haven't. Also other than delivery people coming to the door, no one other than me has entered my home in the entire period.

Same here, apart from the better half. The other thing I have noticed how the speedo on the car has hardly ticked over since we got back from up the coast on the 23rd March , apart from going to work and shopping the car has only gone as far as Centennial Park or Maroubra for places to do a bit of exercise.

Dave's mate

Juniors
The only times anyone except for my wife or son have been within 2m of me are at work or Woolies. The rules aren't realistic and honestly very silly

franklin2323

Immortal
Thanks.

I f**king care

I am sorry to hear it has been a bad time. Tbh it is what is happening overseas that put us in this. Not a few locals deciding to open the door to friends or a group of guys going camping

franklin2323

Immortal
The majority of people care mate, its the selfish ones who don't give a shit about anyone else that don't. Most people I come across go out of their way to try to socially distance when I walk past them. It is only the arrogant ones that don't.

I had one idiot on another forum try to tell me today that the government models were our by 300 000 because we have only had 80 deaths.

Overseas deaths is what will make it go on for 6 months regardless of what we do here. Models were wrong but it was the data available at the time

Last edited:

unforgiven

Bench
I am sorry to hear it has been a bad time. Tbh it is what is happening overseas that put us in this. Not a few locals deciding to open the door to friends or a group of guys going camping
What rubbish, we were on a similar trajectory, if the growth rate had of stayed at what it was before we put restrictions in place we would have been looking at 200 000+ deaths right now. It is the effort people put into social distancing that caused has to be 88 right now instead of looking at something more like what the US is experiencing. We stopped the community transmission of this thing.

Latest posts