What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

TheFrog

Coach
This closed door shit won't last long if players become infected.. just like the NBA, Toddy should've taken their lead & just delayed the start of a season rather than playing 1-2 f**king rounds then can the lot for god knows how long.
Players will be keeping themselves in cotton wool if they want the gravy train to continue.

Jackie Treehorn

Juniors
This is crazy amateur hour that the NRL are closing the doors next week and not right now, right?

No I think it’s a great idea. It allows the PM to get some valuable publicity shots at the sharks game tomorrow before the country goes into lockdown. Gives him one last chance to be seen mixing it with the battlers during a crisis, just like during the bushfires.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
No I think it’s a great idea. It allows the PM to get some valuable publicity shots at the sharks game tomorrow before the country goes into lockdown. Gives him one last chance to be seen mixing it with the battlers during a crisis, just like during the bushfires.

Surely ScoMo cannot be that much of a f**kwit after the bushfire episode.

There is zero reason the doors wouldn't close now, but wait until next week. F1 is shut out, the cricket, but the NRL wants to cling on for a few more door sales (can be the only reason) until next week?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Polis don't get a weekend or day off?
Have you read the thread or are you being deliberately obtuse?

Dutton's a cabinet minister and would likely have been in contact with the PM within the last week, no?

Hence my suggestions that PM not attend.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Have you read the thread or are you being deliberately obtuse?

Dutton's a cabinet minister and would likely have been in contact with the PM within the last week, no?

Hence my suggestions that PM not attend.

I'm more of a cutie...Lord Timnah